• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Banned for wishful thinking, by thinking, that I think about, thinking about you.

If you aren't thinking of me, why are you posting to me?

Huh, huh, huh? C'mon....tell me. Really? :laugh:

Banned for being a terrible liar.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Banned for name calling. Cause you're the only one here to play with right now. :): Ok fine, maybe you are a little fun to play with. Just a little. Teeny, tiny bit. :D

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Banned for name calling. Cause you're the only one here to play with right now. :): Ok fine, maybe you are a little fun to play with. Just a little. Teeny, tiny bit. :D

Banned for knowing that I'm lots of fun to play with. I like playing with you too.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Banned because I am running out of reason ideas. Banned for not giving me anything else to work with.

Banned for not thinking of the idea to do the Jaime Lee Curtis dance from the film, "True Lies", for me.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Banned for not posting a clip because I am media challenged and have no clue what you are talking about.

Banned for not knowing that the clip is probably well beyond the MPAA PG-13 INGO rating.

I will PM you the link.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Banned for being yourself. But unbanned for having a cool dog and cool new gun. When can we expect a range report?

Banned because thats the AR I finished building in december. Banning myself twice because I didn't post a range report yet and I skipped all the post

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Banned because thats the AR I finished building in december. Banning myself twice because I didn't post a range report yet and I skipped all the post

Banned for butting in line. Was that at least a recent pic? Or is that old news too? Banned until we get a range report. :)

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Banned for butting in line. Was that at least a recent pic? Or is that old news too? Banned until we get a range report. :)

Banned because that pic was taken last night. Banned because I think I will get flamed if I post a range review the late in the game.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Banned because that pic was taken last night. Banned because I think I will get flamed if I post a range review the late in the game.

Banned for thinking that the nice members of INGO could ever be mean. Just tell them that your cool dog deleted your original report. Or you could go again and tell us how that trip was & maybe even compare it to the first time you shoot it.

Last edited:

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Banned for thinking that the nice members of INGO could ever be mean. Just tell them that your cool dog deleted your original report. Or you could go again and tell us how that trip was & maybe even compare it to the first time you soot it.

Banned for trying to set fire to firearms.

Top Bottom