• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • caseyc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Central Indiana
    :xmad:I hate to think im going to have to sell my guns as i have lost my job and money is getting really tight! I just bought my OD Green G19 like 3weeks ago and would hate to have to sell that already! What to do!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Census is hiring. Here it's $13.25hr and 50 cents per mile. Temporary, and sometimes part time, but not bad.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    unless you have a wife and kids, id say go buy a lot of peanut butter and ramen noodles. if you have a wife or kids then unless you get work, youll probly have to sell. sell at a fair price to a budy you can trust and make sure he will let you buy it back when you get on your feet. ive done that for 2 of my buddies

caseyc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Central Indiana
    the way im looking at it is i can always buy another once things get back to normal, but i just dont want to get rid of that G19, its my baby

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Sorry to hear about your situation. Hope it gets better for you soon and hopefully you can get by without having to sell.

caseyc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Central Indiana
    My prayers are with you and your family. I hope that a job opens soon.

Hunt4Fun
    Thank you Sir. Well its up for sale in the for sale section for a great deal with ammo and extras. I still have my XD9SC but i will get more money out of this so thats why im keeping the XD for my only handgun until i get back on my feet.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I am sorry to hear about the job situation. I have been there myself. Hopefully unemployment is helping out. If you have a CDL you might want to try your local agricultural retailer such as a COOP. They usually hire seasonal labor for the spring season. Hourly rate is not that great, but usually more overtime then you will want. Our seasonal laborers make some pretty darn good money between April and June.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    casey i cant send pm's yet but ya we do dir. drilling such as water, sewer, cable , phone , gas and so on. we have a couple big jobs coming up if your interested pm me your # and i can call u with the boss' #

jerp239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I feel your pain, I have been out of work since June 08 and have literally applied to hundreds of places. I have not had any luck and have had to sell a few of my guns to help pay for things. I only hope that I find something soon as unemployment is going to run out in a few short months. Good luck to you.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    sell a kidney. j/k

hang in brother. you'll find something. even if it's 8 bucks an hour at mickey d's. at least mickey d's as health insurance.

Top Bottom