• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My mom is amazing.. plain and simple. I am very fortunate to have her in my life as much as she is. I pick her up every morning before work and she comes out to watch my kids, so we get our 15-20 minute talk every morning. Best part is I can confess to all the bad crap I did growing up, and there aint a thing she can do about it, lol.

88.. Put this in God's hands... He does things his way for a reason, we may not understand, but it is his will..

Yes, this is right. I am a walking/talking example of the power of prayer.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Mr and Mrs. IBM's thoughts and prayers go out to you 88GT, Mrs. IBM just received her last chemo treatment 3 weeks ago for Ovarian cancer and as of right now she is cancer free, so we know the mental and physical aspect that you are going through.

May the Good Lord look down and provide comfort and protection for you and your family during this trying time for you and your families life's.
    talking-to-god-smiley-emoticon.gif

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Just scheduled my testing. My PCP had an advanced illness he didn't know about and that wasn't enough to get me to schedule, yet an internet thread is. Agreed: the power of INGO.

Top Bottom