Not open for further replies.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    [quote=Sinner Man;496038]Michiana- one good turn deserves another. When someone reps me like you did, I click your name, find a recent post and return the favor. It doesn't matter the post. You are the only one that sees the negative rep anyway.

I don't have a clue what you are talking about? Haven't you shot yourself in the foot enough on this thread?

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    [quote=Sinner Man;496038]Michiana- one good turn deserves another. When someone reps me like you did, I click your name, find a recent post and return the favor. It doesn't matter the post. You are the only one that sees the negative rep anyway.

I don't have a clue what you are talking about? Haven't you shot yourself in the foot enough on this thread?

Nope... lol.

Gotta love that ATF. So, basically just put a stock on everything you sell to open yourself up to selling to both under and over 21? :patriot:

Sinner Man

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    FWIW, an AR receiver is classified as a pistol per the manufacturer, not just what you write on the 4473.

Michiana- you didn't get that simple post I made? I neg repped you like you neg repped me. Doesn't matter where I found a post of yours- it has no effect whatsoever anywhere. Got it?

Jesus Christ Wally could you please act your age for once? 23 is it? Name calling, quoting posts that make no sense. You're ready to just hump the leg of anyone who has something to say against me. Get a life. Add something besides a +1 or please leave the thread.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    You are in la la land my friend.

FWIW, an AR receiver is classified as a pistol per the manufacturer, not just what you write on the 4473.

Michiana- you didn't get that simple post I made? I neg repped you like you neg repped me. Doesn't matter where I found a post of yours- it has no effect whatsoever anywhere. Got it? quote]

I still don't have a clue what you are talking about with these reps and I don't think you do either. As for all the information you are putting forth I am glad to know I don't have to call the BATF Indy office for clearifications on rules, now I can just PM you. So glad you are so knowledgeable on this subject. :nuts:

Sinner Man

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    What part of my post is wrong?

You don't understand the rep system? No problem. Repeat once again what it was you had a problem with regarding my repping you. You seemed to cry that I neg-repped you for the wrong post/thread. The posts/threads are irrelevant.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom