• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Three whole pages and none of you turds have offered to buy this guy a box of ammo at the 1500? For shame! I should be on there on Saturday. I'll see if I can dig up a box here at the house, if not, I'll meet you at the 1500 and BUY you a box of ammo. Thank you for your service, sir.

Marshall74

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Michigan
    Welcome home. Thank you for your service and God Bless you.:patriot:
    You may have to make a trip north to Michigan, namely Grand Rapids .45 is easy to find here.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Well everyone I made it HOME!!!! Went to buy ammo today for all my new guns, uuuummmmmm NO nothing, I found 1 box of .45 acp and had to pay 55 dollers for ut!! I mean I could not even find .22, what the HELL!!!!!:xmad:

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaaack (The "Welcome Back Cotter" theme some...A show before my time, but still know the theme song).

:patriot:

I'm not sure how far Kokomo is from the Evansville area, but as far as ammo is concerned, I have "plenty" of most rounds...

Hit me up if you need some rounds to shoot for the price I paid for them (ie. military discount;))

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    I have ammo for you. I should be at the 1500 Sat morning also, but If I don't see you there, I'll pm you my phone number, and if you want, we'll go shoot Sat afternoon, or Sunday.

Top Bottom