• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    My opinion of Bachmann is that she is the same typical talking points, meant to keep Rank and File p o'ed patriots in check.

Personally, I think Mrs. Brewer is better, since she is through Action, and not just speech.

I suppose I could be 'anti-Bachmann' because of this
    According to Stephens, school officials also refused to allow the in-school screening of the Disney film Aladdin, saying that it endorsed witchcraft and promoted paganism.
    Wiki

But alas, her opinion of 'witchcraft' and paganism does NOT effect me. Infact, I am a Pagan who has found to be supportive of Christianity.
    And I have taken a very active part in learning about Christianity, as you might be able to tell from my prior posts.
    I'd suppose I may be abit more militant in my opposition to ANY attacks against Christianity than most Christians.

A conversation on Isreal, perhaps deserves it's own thread, as it would be complicated for me to explain.

I think INGO is home to a fine array of great patriotic hoosiers. I'd be more than happy to call you, E5Ranger a friend.... Anyday.

If you want to talk theology, I made a group, specifically for this matter. :welcome:
    I'd also like to make it a point that my objection to religious differences is N/A, except for Muslims and they're religion of Islam.
    I am also not Anti-Christian. I grew out of that 'phase' abit of ago, when I actually started to research Christianity :cheers:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Most people are considered anti-semitic based on their words or deeds in relation to Jews. While sometimes it is tossed around lightly to undermine credibility (unfortunate), it is also used very accurately.

One easy way is to look at the track record of the individuals speeches, postings, or google history.

I find that tells me alot about someone and their intentions/motivations:

Stormfront - NordicHeathenVinlander

Perhaps it is just an unfortunate similarity in unusual usernames? It is the first, third, fifth-seventh google hits on "NordicHeathenVinlander" and that was only the first page.

Got me curious.

Last edited:

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Most people are considered anti-semitic based on their words or deeds in relation to Jews. While sometimes it is tossed around lightly to undermine credibility (unfortunate), it is also used very accurately.

One easy way is to look at the track record of the individuals speeches, postings, or google history.

Perhaps it is just an unfortunate similarity in unusual usernames? It is the first, third, fifth-seventh google hits on "NordicHeathenVinlander" and that was only the first page.

Got me curious.

Nice job techres:yesway:

It is obviously the same guy. Soooooooo.....now what? NordicHeathenVinlander is obviously a racist bigot troll. These things were becoming apparent to me but some of those threads.......whew! It only confirms my suspicions from his previous posts.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)

Got me curious.

Anti-Semitic is a term, used to halt legitimate concerns. It's accuracy in use N/A, once a reputation is tarnished with it, it is forever.

Most Christians are called Anti-semitic by those of Jewish(Edomite/Khazar) descent, despite they're love for Jesus - Which doesnt make sense to those who can think logically.

It's called "The boogyman" effect. Create the illusion of a monster and thus people will believe, correct?

That NordicHeathenVinlander, from Stormfront is the one who posts from White Boy Society
    First and foremost the WBS is a white brotherhood aimed towards bikers. We are dedicated to the future of our rights, country, folk and children. The WBS goal is to unite brothers with similar beliefs and ideologies.

Though we wish to be a voice for our folk and are concerned for the future of our country and children, we are not a hate group or a supremacy group. We do not want nor intend to rule supreme over any other race or culture. We know that if the white race is to survive we must separate and rule over our own destiny.

WBS is against all outsourcing of American jobs, employers that hire illegal aliens that take our American jobs and is against all media that is detrimental to our children which would be any magazine, newspaper, television show, movie, radio program or website that constantly shoves black culture down our throats and promotes race mixing to our white children.

WBS is against all governmental abuse of power such as trading our freedom for security with the “The Patriot Act” and the implementation of “Homeland Security” which both are only the beginning of worse things to come.
    , a group of bikers, who are dedicated in preserving American heritage.

He's also the sameone who posts on Vinland Social Club

I am guilty of being NordicHeathenVinlander from all three of those forums, including many more.

Did I want it to be this way? Nope.

All this started because of Obama. I dont blame him for me being who I am. But he opened the door, for me.

The Henry Louis Gates Link1 Link2 ordeal, with he police whom Obama called Stupid; After research, I learned Mr. Gates, a mentor to Obama was a communist, but also a race baiter, and Afrocentric.

This led to more research. At first, I was shocked to research, from reliable sources, atleast many of which everyone here would consider reliable.

Then ofcourse, the DHS reports of Veterans, Right wing and Christians are now considered Terrorist, didnt help this either, nor did AG: Holders statement that the Hate Crime Laws "Would not benefit White people."

I havent said a single thing that isnt true & verifable by legitimate Websites.
    I suppose one of the biggest thing's out there caught my eye was Europe's vastly changing demographic.

Muslim Europe: the demographic time bomb transforming our continent
    Britain and the rest of the European Union are ignoring a demographic time bomb: a recent rush into the EU by migrants, including millions of Muslims, will change the continent beyond recognition over the next two decades, and almost no policy-makers are talking about it.

Link

First ethnic statistics ever published in France reveal 54% of babies born in Paris are Black
    Link

Shocking Video from Sweden! Only 2 out of a 1000 are Swedish in the school
    Link

Cant happen here in America?

LOS ANGELES -- Across the nation, the numbers of minorities continue to rise and the white population continues to decline, according to U.S. Census estimates released Thursday.

Link

Whites in the Minority by 2042, U.S. Census Predicts

Link - FoxNews.com

Answer

This depends on what is considered white. Historically, white has been a synonym for European. If you consider white people as Europeans (including Russians), and people of European descent (such as in some of the people in the United States), there are about one billion (15%) because there are about 600 million white Europeans. The United States, Canada and Australia have just under 400 million people. Roughly 230-300 million would be considered of white. And finally there are, of course, white people living in every country on earth to add to this number.

All said there are one billion or so white people in the world and 5 billion people of color.

White decline, and already make up a global minority, yet we're supposed to give way in America, Europe, South Africa and Austerilia?

Isnt that a "HATEFUL GESTURE"?

It is obviously the same guy. Soooooooo.....now what? NordicHeathenVinlander is obviously a racist bigot troll.

These things were becoming apparent to me but some of those threads.......whew! It only confirms my suspicions from his previous posts.

A Racist?

What definition are we using again?

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

If either of these definitions are accepted, I can show you HOW IM NOT THE "RACIST"; Heck, I'll do you one better and submit my above as a rebuttle to you. :popcorn:

What is a Racist? Communist always told me it was White People, as did the media (Communist controlled) NewWeek also supports this -
    Newsweek’s War on White People: “It’s horrifying to imagine kids being proud to be white.”

Daily Paul - Who is Ron Paul.

Schools/Academia which is taught be communist/liberal/hippies say the samething.

University Of Delaware: The Term Racist “Applies To All White People”

News site.

Founding Bloggers (Patriots)

A black girl brought up the question to the professor, "In our black studies class we are learning that the only race that can be racist is white people, because they have the most power (she's referring to the U.S.) -- so while a minority can be prejudice towards white people, they can never actually be racist since they can't put whites on a lower power level.

Link

I'll this much as far as race is concerned, I am far from being a supremacist or a discrimminator. I am polite to everyone, black, asian whomever, until the character of the person justifies my own belligerance.
    I do believe that the races are different, of which DNA analyst have already vendicated me, so as forensic Sciences, Social Sciences etc.

Do I believe this differences equates into a superiority/inferority complex? As long as Humans are different, there will always exist this complex amongst all humans, do I share in it? Absolutely not, I merely acknowledge the differences.

Does race exist? What sets a dog breed apart from another?
    What makes a polar bear different from the Grizzly bear?
    or the of yet, what sets a Chimp (Common) apart from a Bonobo (Chimp)?

Politic's has interjected it's liberal/communist filth into Science for a long time. When many honest good, professional Scientist spoke up, most of whom were not "RACIST" but simply scholars in they're field, they were attacked, and destroyed professionally.

Well, vendication occured when DNA analyst made note that they could without a doubt tell a human's race by his DNA.
    Unfortunately, I do not have the desire to go into all that right now; But will certainly answer any questions regarding the "Race" issue.

In conclusion, I think "Racist" is a loaded word. As I would, and I think Im being fair about this definition.

Racist - A person, who acknowledges the differences between the various Human Races.

As for the "bigot" remark. I really wish you wouldnt say that. Because this is another loaded term, which doesnt seem to favor you much in this conversation.

Definition of Bigot.

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

Link

Everyone here would be a bigot...And that would also include you; Unless you support Communist or atleast endorse them?

Show me, who isnt a bigot by this definition, please. Until then, saying loaded terms really doesnt justify your opinion, it merely reflects the lack of knowledge you have concerning the definition - And I say this with all due respect.

Obviously, I made zero attempts to hide who and what I am - Just another guy, seeing his country, his people being trampled upon. I understand many wont share my insight, either through cowardly desires, or just plain ignorance on they're own behalf; I best of all understand this.

With that said, before someone starts on a liberal crusade to "Teach that evil racist" a lession. Many people here agreed with many of my posts. Many repped my beliefs. Consider the meaning this has.

And to close, I give kudos and will rep Techres for the great Private investigation he's done. I admit I was shocked to see your post's.:rockwoot:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    With that said, before someone starts on a liberal crusade to "Teach that evil racist" a lession. Many people here agreed with many of my posts. Many repped my beliefs. Consider the meaning this has.

And to close, I give kudos and will rep Techres for the great Private investigation he's done. I admit I was shocked to see your post's.:rockwoot:

The problem is you have been clear in your intent elsewhere, but not here. Posts here are gentle in your racial views and blame Obama, etc. However your own posts on Stormfront speak of this as a intentioally misleading technique to a different goal:

However, some tactic's are outdated, but some arent.
    The internet has created a power vacume which WN can expand upon, ONCE AGAIN.

SF could host "Internet WN Warriors" who go to forums and spread the idea's with Websites that are Pro-White with information regarding the various struggles the media wont report, such as Black on White crimes.

One thing to caution, each of those sites' image would have to be toned down from the various celtic cross/Odin eye, to something abit more less "threatening" to fence sitters.

Let them buy the idea's before exposing in full force WN.

WN=White Nation/Nationalism.

You are pretty clear about what you intend, want, and are working for here:

Ku Klux Klan: Problems and ideas that need addressed for nationwide Klan Groups. - Stormfront

And I don't find it benign that you call for " klan with a secret military division.":

I agree, whole heartedly. Every WN organization should have a militaristic wing, and one that is abit more suitable for the Media, in dress and speech.

And the "Soldiers" MUST BE BLOODED!!! With life long connections which would help prevent Crypto infiltration.

And each Soldier have certain "laws" which require complete silence

That does not match with a nicer, friendlier, misunderstood white guy who hangs with some misunderstood and victimized bikers.

Seriously, you are the real deal and you are simply not being honest here.

Techres

P.S. Perhaps you will now start that abortion thread you proposed. The one that is not really interested in abortion but wants to use it as a tool to talk about white nationalism:

One Symbolic image Im thinking of doing for an Anti-Abortion rally is to buy a baby doll, blue eyed, blonde hair, and create a cross. One side will have Statistic's of abortions of Whites, with statistic's of decline of White America and various other facts and links, and the other side will have the baby doll on it.

...One doesnt just need to use WN; USE ABORTION and various other thing's but through out WN beliefs!

Maybe the people here who really do care about abortion will not be so moved by using their actual core concern as a crass tool to get to a different agenda that is as secret as your klan military? That is neither respect nor honesty.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    The problem is you have been clear in your intent elsewhere, but not here. Posts here are gentle in your racial views and blame Obama, etc. However your own posts on Stormfront speak of this as a intentioally misleading technique to a different goal:

This is taken out of context. At the time, other sites were flooding SF with liberals and communist; Anything remotely Anti-Obama was having people's account deleted on Myspace etc.

People who are associated with those groups asked for advise - So I replied with my own thoughts.

WN=White Nation/Nationalism.

Yes, and not to be confused with White superiority/supremacist groups.

It is purely political in it's observation, and which is yes, Conservative.

Some of you may have heard of Council OF Conservative Citizens - One is based in Carmel.

Or maybe American 3rd Position. Which is based out of Calif.

Many seem to think that White Nationalism is your typical run of the mill 'neo nazis'. Which couldnt be further from the truth.
    As with all ideologies, there lays various levels of conviction in belief.

98% of WN are people who see the vast racial tones against Whites.
    It's been under the Obama administration that alot of this has come out to light.

You are pretty clear about what you intend, want, and are working for here:

I am pretty clear with advise to them. While it doesnt reflect too good here.

I'll say this, I did not come here for any conversion, but to simply learn and network.

Ku Klux Klan: Problems and ideas that need addressed for nationwide Klan Groups. - Stormfront

And I don't find it benign that you call for " klan with a secret military division.":

Um, yes I do believe the klan ought to have a Military wing. I dont see anyone jumping about if the New Black Panthers have a military wing, or Shabazz is being supplied with Military grade weapons from African Nation leaders.
    I dont see many having a problem with Muslims being supplied with money to stockpile they're own, and yes formed into they're own little groups.

And lastly, I dont see one single person complaining about La Raza push the illegals to become more violent.

Again, there was questions asked. I answered with my own beliefs. Nevermind, there were those who disagree from a WN perspective, they feel the klan is evil and dead, and outdated, which is yes a reality in some aspects.

That does not match with a nicer, friendlier, misunderstood white guy who hangs with some misunderstood and victimized bikers.

Ofcourse it would not match, especially when it's taken out of context with what was occuring - But I understand what you are saying.

Nevermind, on many issues I hear the same exact thoughts on many issues here, that I have there (SF) and else where.

Seriously, you are the real deal and you are simply not being honest here.

Techres

How can you say Im not being honest? I've been everything but honest?
    Really?

I used the same exact name - Im not hiding.
    I left the profile public and open.
    I've been very open about my membership - How I am not being honest? :rolleyes:

P.S. Perhaps you will now start that abortion thread you proposed. The one that is not really interested in abortion but wants to use it as a tool to talk about white nationalism:
    Again out of context.
    Absolutely not. I had this idea after speaking with a Pro-life women. She was the one throwing around the racial overtones - Mind you I was talking in public, with a Black lady who was also Pro-life.

However, if you search that thread, you will find my idea was shot down. Perhaps only one White Nationalist supported the idea, all others didnt - Felt that the Pro-Life movement was too violent and would give WN a bad name as a Political ideology.

This I believe was after Tiller the Baby killer felt a taste of his own medicine.

Maybe the people here who really do care about abortion will not be so moved by using their actual core concern as a crass tool to get to a different agenda that is as secret as your klan military? That is neither respect nor honesty.

Hey, when the Pro life women, black and white brought up the racial tones of Abortion - I thought why not bring this up.

It was merely a reflection of experience.

Techres, do you have a problem with my beliefs or my membership. I am certainly willing to accomidate you. :dunno:

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    In conclusion, I think "Racist" is a loaded word. As I would, and I think Im being fair about this definition.

Racist - A person, who acknowledges the differences between the various Human Races.

As for the "bigot" remark. I really wish you wouldnt say that. Because this is another loaded term, which doesnt seem to favor you much in this conversation.

Everyone here would be a bigot...And that would also include you; Unless you support Communist or atleast endorse them?

Show me, who isnt a bigot by this definition, please. Until then, saying loaded terms really doesnt justify your opinion, it merely reflects the lack of knowledge you have concerning the definition - And I say this with all due respect.

A racist is a person who acknowledges the differences between races? WTF? So, if I can tell the difference between black, white, yellow, etc. skin, then I'm practicing racism? Do we really need to define racism? Your posts on Stormfront were obviously racist. If you disagree, then you are "loading" the definition of the word to suit your own fancy. A bigot is one who is intolerant of others views and practices......this goes right along with blatant racism. Geez......I can't even believe I have to spell this out.

Do I really need to bring your racist, bigoted posts from Stormfront into this discussion to prove my point? I have a feeling that it would do no good. :dunno:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    However, if you search that thread, you will find my idea was shot down. Perhaps only one White Nationalist supported the idea, all others didnt - Felt that the Pro-Life movement was too violent and would give WN a bad name as a Political ideology...

...Techres, do you have a problem with my beliefs or my membership. I am certainly willing to accomidate you. :dunno:

1. White Nationalism does not want to associate with Pro Lifer;s because they might give white nationalism a bad name? Seriously?
    2. White Nationalism sees Pro-Lifers as dangerous and violent as compared to white nationalists? Seriously?
    3. The rest is all stuff merely taken out of context, that when taken in the context of a huge white nationalist web forum would suddenly make perfect sense? Seriously?
    4. Do I have a problem with your beliefs and membership? Seriously?

Is #4 a real question? I don't think it is. Are your explanations genuine? I don't think they are.

You are what you are. Stormfront is what it is. And while you may want to make those both mainstream gun owner values and identity, I don't think you will find fertile soil for what you are trying to plant.

I am not otherwise convinced.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    A racist is a person who acknowledges the differences between races? WTF? So, if I can tell the difference between black, white, yellow, etc. skin, then I'm practicing racism?

Yes, absolutely. But allow me to explain, there are those, despite the obvious, accept the liberal feel or "fool" goodism arguements about race and then there are those, Black, White, Yellow who acknowledge that the liberal arguement has ZERO merit; Although they may never utter a single word that has to do with supremacism and inferiority - They are Racist, or Racialist.

Some liberal groups also suggest that if your community is all White you racist. But that same standard doesnt include all Black communities, which are considered pioneers by Liberals.

Race, black, white, yellow... There is more to it than skin; None of which really belongs here.

Do we really need to define racism? Your posts on Stormfront were obviously racist. If you disagree, then you are "loading" the definition of the word to suit your own fancy.

I never said my posts on SF were not racist. :laugh: I did say the term Racist is loaded as it's defined.

A bigot is one who is intolerant of others views and practices......this goes right along with blatant racism. Geez......I can't even believe I have to spell this out.

I dont know what you spelled out, or even why. I posted the definition - EVERYONE is a bigot. If you want to deny that you are; Im assuming that you are straight, so perhaps you ought to prove just how unbigoted you are and go to the next Gay Pride Parade - Is that fair enough?
    Intolerance has various levels - You may have someone who will listen and disagree, that is a form of intolerance because you do not share the same beliefs, do you understand what Im saying?

These loaded words do nothing but pervert the issue.

What started off as a thread about Buchmann and her desire to say if America doesnt support Isreal, then America would be doomed, attacked and cursed is....... Fill in the blank.

To my knowledge, America has supported Isreal, through technology, man power, knowledge etc. Yet, we're still attacked, people will ALWAYS attack America, no matter the alliance.
    Bringing God and religion into this, as Buchmann did was a low blow move, and for a people who have questionable descent - MY POINT.

Somehow this has now turned into thread about me, completely perverse of the the entire point of the thread. Is it possible to move along with the O.P or are you going to be stuck on this one issue about me?:popcorn:
    Do I really need to bring your racist, bigoted posts from Stormfront into this discussion to prove my point? I have a feeling that it would do no good. :dunno:

:dunno: If you know it would do no good, why ask if you need to bring it here?
    If you feel the desire to read through my post, be my guest.
    If you want to question me about my beliefs, I'd prefer you do it through PM or atleast on my visitor message form.

Im not ashamed to be Pro-White, and I am certainly willing to debate or explain my position with intelligence and cited sources that are legitimate, as has been ALL of my posts.

Would you feel better if I went to websites, like Youtube.com and pull up some posts where Black, Asian and Jewish people agree with my beliefs? Just in case, I already have. And have asked, as a once Site supporter, that SF allow other races who support WN to have a special priviledge - Another idea which was shot down. :dunno:

If you need the thread where Im supported, please ask through PM :cheers:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    1. White Nationalism does not want to associate with Pro Lifer;s because they might give white nationalism a bad name? Seriously?

Yes, serious. White Nationalism is a Political Ideology; Which has ZERO desire to rule over any other people, but simply the right to self determination - Abit similar to Isreal - Still want to support Isreal? :popcorn:

Go to one meeting of White Nationalist, Council of Conservative Citizens has meetings throughout Indiana, but especially in Carmel which is North of Indy.

White Nationalism is merely a term for those who desire to further/preserve a White agenda - Which seems to be evil. Are you a paying supporter of NCAAP and all the double standards?
    Or are you an SPLC supporter which is intended to push the Jewish agenda?
    Or maybe you are a La Raza supporter?

All of these groups are tolerable, despite they're flagerant disregard for White Americans.

2. White Nationalism sees Pro-Lifers as dangerous and violent as compared to white nationalists? Seriously?

Wasnt this point number one? :popcorn:

Perhaps you didnt read the entire post, but this was brought up shortly after the Abortionist Doctor, Tiller was murdered.

Believe it or not, 99% of White Nationalist dont want violence. :ar15: Quite the contrary from the liberal/communist media image of Pro-Whites, isnt it?:@ya:

3. The rest is all stuff merely taken out of context, that when taken in the context of a huge white nationalist web forum would suddenly make perfect sense? Seriously?

I explained the situation, you are more than welcome to your opinion.

4. Do I have a problem with your beliefs and membership? Seriously?

Yes, I want to know. I want to know what exactly you have a problem with.

My Anti immigration stance? My Anti Islam stance? My anti-unconstitutional stance, my anti-double standards stance.

Is #4 a real question? I don't think it is. Are your explanations genuine? I don't think they are.

Well, Techres, you are free to your opinion. I explained from my point of view, and the situation which caused it. You dont need to believe me.

And yes #4 is a question; Within resonability I am certainly willing to ease your obvious discomfort.

You are what you are. Stormfront is what it is. And while you may want to make those both mainstream gun owner values and identity, I don't think you will find fertile soil for what you are trying to plant.

I am not otherwise convinced.

What the heck, are you talking about? Sowing what seeds? :laugh::laugh: Politically, I hear the same stuff here that I do there.
    I joined this site to be with like minded, not to sit and argue.

If I wanted to argue, I could go to the Obama forums, myspace etc...
    It's quite obvious that I've face zero opposition to any of my prior posts.

Even with this one, the opposition has been very N/A.

So I ask, what the heck are you talking about sowing the seeds.

Your problem isnt really with my beliefs is it? You've made zero attempt to dispute/rebuttle a single post to my knowledge on INGO.
    If your issue is just with me alone, just drop it. You are free to your own opinion, friend, as am I. Otherwise, continue in your Crusade brother :drama:

If you'd like to debate my beliefs, again, let's speak in private.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    If you'd like to debate my beliefs, again, let's speak in private.

I have no interest in debating your beliefs with you. Sorry, not interested in giving you the mic time.

Just wanted the forum to know who you are free and clear and that task was accomplished.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Reading your rebuttals make my eyes hurt. You have now admitted that you are a racist bigot, so I'm not quite sure what you are trying to argue.

In response to your other statements.........just because one doesn't actively support a cause does not make one a bigot. Actively being intolerant does. And FTR, I have been to a gay pride parade in Chicago.....(...let the flaming begin....pun intended:):)....it was entertaining to say the least.......and a bit creepy and gross.

I suppose if being intolerant of racist bigots is in itself bigotry, then lock me up and call me guilty. Hmmmm.....I suppose I'm a bigot in alot of other ways too......

...I don't tolerate rape, murder, or theft of property
    ...I don't tolerate dishonest relationships
    ...I don't tolerate totalitarianism
    ...I don't tolerate imposing moral umbrellas

and the list goes on.

:dunno:I'm not sure what you are trying to prove. I'm sure there are a few closet racists out there that agree with you......but they know better than to bring it out into this forum. INGO as a whole is far to intelligent to buy into your :poop:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    :popcorn:

"and den"?

:popcorn::horse:

I also said everyone who can identify differences between races, for all fairness ought to be doved Racist; While a supremacist ought to be called a supremacist.

I dont call a horse a cow for a reason :twocents:

I also said EVERYONE is a bigot; The term is loaded.

You have a nice story. You went to a gay pride parade, but it was creepy and gross; While I certainly agree with you, all you did just now is further prove my point about bigotry and everyone being one.

Being against racism and bigotry is infact Bigotry, great example:rockwoot: Thanks again for proving my point.

Who has what to prove? Arent you the one beating this horse? :laugh:
    Undoubtedly I have closet racist as supporters. Some can fall for the liberal/communist agenda (Counter to everything I believe) which promotes feel/fool goodism arguements, which have zero basis in reality and other's.

And I couldnt agree more, INGO is home to many intelligent and well spoken Patriots, such as yourself and myself.

Whatever you think Im selling, quit. If you wish to debate me, let's do so in private, otherwise...

Mission accomplished. Now what?:dunno:

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    snip" I can show you HOW IM NOT THE "RACIST" snip

"As for the "bigot" remark. I really wish you wouldnt say that" snip

I called you a racist bigot. That was my observational opinion. Apparently, these words are useless to you as human descriptions. So my question is, what exactly is my opinion that I'm not justifying?

It's seems like you like to play word games. Some kind of verbal merry-go-round.

Well, I have news for you. Words mean something. And you use alot of them. Just because you are in denial, doesn't mean you can change their definitions to suit your current needs. Based on everything you have said, I think it would be a whole lot easier to just respond with......."yes, you are correct, I am a racist bigot." Instead, you try to lump every other human being into your psyche. Classic psychological flip-flopper.

BTW.....if you think we are beating a dead horse, then stop beating it.
    I bet you can't;)

Personally, I think the horse is alive and kicking, and I'm sure it is making for some entertaining reading among the INGO community.

Top Bottom