• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HobbyGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Newburgh
    From what others have posted on here it may be quicker to list the places in Evansville that you can carry.

You are more than welcome to come to my business and spend money! Carry all day. OC even! Won't hear about it from me, unless it's to say "Nice weapon."

elowef150

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    In the history of the universe, there has never been a gunfight in a baby store, but ya can never be too careful....

You might be interested in my new essay. "Channeling yer inner Jedediah Smith."
    From my book "Mountain Men in the Modern World." From chapter 2 "Wyatt Earp Walks Among Us." Let me know if the link is broken...

I seem to recall something about a Toys-R-Us on Black Friday... Not sure I see the differance. 2 dead after shooting in crowded Toys 'R' Us - US news - Crime & courts | NBC News

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Most places in Indiana, the "no guns" signs are held in the same area as "No food or drinks" signs in the eyes of the law. (This is according to my local County Sheriff Dept.) If they find out that you are carrying, they will ask you to leave and return when you do not have the firearm. If you refuse, THEN they can get LE involved. As for me and my family's safety, that is a risk I take. With that said, I try to avoid those places anyway and spend me money with different views on the subject.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    In the history of the universe, there has never been a gunfight in a baby store, but ya can never be too careful....

Think about this. If a criminal wants easy targets, where better than a store where distracted women are often entering or leaving alone? Granted there are plenty of ladies we know that they really don't want to start anything with, the expectation is that this is the perfect choice, consequently making it very reasonable to expect that it will eventually happen.

Top Bottom