• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Are we surprised that MSM had no interest listening to him? She even tried to defend David Gregory's blatant disregard for DC Law... of course it is an unconstitutional law, so....

woodsie57

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Really a great spokesman against the hysteria we're seeing these days. Impressive-hope he gets on some more shows,but not likely,since he's good. Media types put pro-gun folks on in hopes they'll look foolish;this guys not getting invited back!

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Very well done! An articulate, calm, and sensible response to the misinformed, hysterical, and irrational rush to gun control laws that will do nothing to prevent another Newtown, Aurora, or Columbine.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Very well done! An articulate, calm, and sensible response to the misinformed, hysterical, and irrational rush to gun control laws that will do nothing to prevent another Newtown, Aurora, or Columbine.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^T H I S^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, I would not be the guy to have on these shows...my blood pressure gets all 'up there' and I'd stumble and be the fool....this guy is good!

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Semper Fidelis. Unconstitutional laws are not laws. Write your Senators and Representative and voice your opinion. Do not let this Marine stand alone.

Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    Glad he brought up David Gregory and glad he said the 2nd amendment isn't about hunting! Granted, the MSM doesn't give two ****s about either, but still very glad it was broadcast on national TV.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Get this man signed up on INGO so I can rep him! :rockwoot:

God Bless this guy for representing the better of the firearm community and handling questions and confrontations in a respectful yet powerful manner.

Tims87gn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Floyds Knobs
    I read this too. Outstanding letter. I couldn't have written that without showing some inkling of anger. I'm sure she didn't read it. Staffer probably trashed it as soon as they realized it wasn't supporting her treasonous view.

Top Bottom