• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Username: it's my first name and my old motorcycle racing number. Creativity was never my strong suit.
    Avatar: what I currently like to shoot. Most of the INGOers I've met in person have been at matches and it identifies me as the guy shooting the really loud gun with brass they don't want. :):

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    I'm an immigrant to INdiana, originally from the Upper Peninsula (U.P.) of Michigan. Many refer to residents of Michigan's Upper Peninsula as "Yoopers" (from U.P.'ers). Some use the word in a derogatory way others, such as myself, wear it as a badge of honor, of sorts.

The avatar is one of my basses that I play on a regular basis; I've basically played bass since the early '80's. Point of trivia: I have played bass on a U.S. Air base. Though, it was a real bass ...not an air-bass.

bobby bobolink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Paradise Bay
    my username is from a name my late uncle used to try and tease me with, little did he know i would use it some day. my avatar is one of many pictures my wife insists on taking of me:)

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Name: I'm Rick and my son is Zack. He is a great kid. We found this website together.

Avatar: I really just like boobs and hers with the Colts logo made them acceptable to portray.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've been a service technician for many years and some people think I'm pretty good at it. It's also been part of every email address I've ever had.

My avatar changes from time to time. The current one of the gears spinning in the head does not mean I'm always thinking, it means I'm always trying to learn something.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Mine is from my initials and my Toyota Landcruiser, my avatar is from the INGO Chop-In my wife and I hosted. I was the lucky winner of the INGO Hawk pictured with my Busse HHFSH knife that I competed with.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Mine is from my initials and my Toyota Landcruiser, my avatar is from the INGO Chop-In my wife and I hosted. I was the lucky winner of the INGO Hawk pictured with my Busse HHFSH knife that I competed with.

Hey! You got your name changed! Oh, and luck had nothing to do with your win. You were just better than everyone else, its as simple as that!

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    N_K_1984: N first initial, K last initial, and 1984 (yes, I'm a young pup) the year I was born.

My avatar is my logo for a dog leash I designed and currently sell.

Last edited:

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    User name dates from high school and Purdue when I was an avid amateur bomb-maker. (now retired because we all know making your own bombs is wrong :D)

Avatar is from a Grateful Dead inspired Cubs t-shirt I own. So yeah..I'm a Cubs fan...wanna fight about it?

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    the first forum I signed up for was a firebird/camaro forum. I have a 96 firebird... "96firebird" and "96phoenix" were already taken.

The avatar is me semi-legally piloting a pontoon boat on a Mississippi Bayou near Biloxi.

The avatar is one of my basses that I play on a regular basis; I've basically played bass since the early '80's. Point of trivia: I have played bass on a U.S. Air base. Though, it was a real bass ...not an air-bass.

Read it out loud, I dare you.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Well... my last name is Smith, and my avatar is because I love the Packers and will die a packer fan!!...just as I live as a Packer fan!....oh yes who was that team that won the lastest Super Bowl?.... Oh yes DA PACK!!!!! +1 to INyooper for the really good, bad pun!! he he he he said....... air bass from an Air Base......

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    User name goes back to my rock crawling days. I used the handle to remind me that I wasn't as good as I thought I was. Didn't always work. ..

Avatar, I can't remember where I found it, but I liked it. Some day It will be a sign posted on my front door.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    User name goes back to my rock crawling days. I used the handle to remind me that I wasn't as good as I thought I was. Didn't always work. ..

Avatar, I can't remember where I found it, but I liked it. Some day It will be a sign posted on my front door.

I personally want this sign for my front door

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    No big mystery here, first name last initial. I seldom keep the same avatar for long though

Top Bottom