• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    [video]http://www.buzzfeed.com/onaolnetwork/these-australians-have-the-best-reaction-to-twinkies#46hlopc[/video]

I can't believbe they don't have cinnamon rolls over there.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I'll keep my twinkles, they can keep their Vegemite.

That Vegemite is some nasty crap. We had an exchange student in my class my junior year of high school and she had her parent send her some so we could try it. She said they eat it almost everyday, but I would feel bad giving it to my dog.

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    That Vegemite is some nasty crap. We had an exchange student in my class my junior year of high school and she had her parent send her some so we could try it. She said they eat it almost everyday, but I would feel bad giving it to my dog.

I'd do tofu before Vegemite and I don't like tofu either.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I went to Australia in 2000. It takes some getting used to. For instance I wanted some charcoal fluid. They didn't know what I was talking about. All I could find were these little "tablets" kind of like what are used in those little pocket stove things. Later I found out they call it (charcoal fluid) "Kero" (as in kerosene). I wanted to make biscuits and gravy. They thought I was nuts, because to them, "biscuits" are cookies. They did like it when they tried it though. :)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    "America, Thank you for making me so excited!" No problem bro. Come on over to the "dark side", we have cookies. And Butterfinger McFlurries!

That reminds me... I ordered a milkshake while I was down there and got this... flavored milk. What we call milkshakes, they call "thick shakes". I was pretty disappointed.

Top Bottom