• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glock212327

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Hendricks County
    I'm looking for a semi-auto Auto Ordnance Tommy Gun T-5 (lighter version) with 30 rd stick mag. Its cheaper to by drum seprate. Anyone know the going rate for one? I heard that Kahr bought Auto Ordnance and now they are made by them. Thanks for the help.

Checkfoo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Magnum Research, Kahr, and Auto Ordnance are all partnered, though to what extent I do not know. Keep an eye on the classifieds, I'll be posting a Thompson.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    The semi auto ones are pretty pricey. Picked mine up on gunbroker. If I had it over to do, I would have put the full auto magazine release so I could use surplus mags.

vedearduff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Central Indiana
    The semi auto ones are pretty pricey. Picked mine up on gunbroker. If I had it over to do, I would have put the full auto magazine release so I could use surplus mags.
    Swapping mag catches will not fix the problem.

The problem comes from the fact that the height of the receiver was reduced by one tenth of an inch so that FA internals could not be used to convert a SA to FA.

To be able to use un modified mags, you need to alter the mag catch or install an altered mag catch. The modification consists of reducing the nose of the catch by one tenth of an inch, while mainaining the stock profile. If you want a link to before and after photos of an altered catch, let me know. I can also provide a link to a source for an altered mag catch.

Top Bottom