Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    voted for the 11th, hopefully can get Actaeon, my father and maybe even a couple others to get there this next time

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Hello everyone, I'm pretty new to ingo. I live in NWI and I'm pretty stoked about this site because I don't have a whole lot of people in my area that active pro 2a citizens. What's the average age of the NWI crew?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hello everyone, I'm pretty new to ingo. I live in NWI and I'm pretty stoked about this site because I don't have a whole lot of people in my area that active pro 2a citizens. What's the average age of the NWI crew?

Come to a meet & shoot and find out. I think we cover all the ages pretty well.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Come to a meet & shoot and find out. I think we cover all the ages pretty well.

^This we got from low 20s all the way to mid 60s. Single, married, living together, divorced, and crAzy. :D

Plus one that is older than dirt and time comibined *cough* actaeon *cough* :laugh:

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    sheesh i see alot of votes just being handed out there....you guys could be selling them and getting something cool out of it :delivery:

lol.....anyway....i dont think we have any plans for Aug. so its all good to me and the Mrs.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I think I'm going to try and make it whenever a date is decided, if it isn't on a weekend I have to be with the army, ill request off from work. Sounds fun :)

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I think I'm going to try and make it whenever a date is decided, if it isn't on a weekend I have to be with the army, ill request off from work. Sounds fun :)

There's one on July 29, if you're not already busy that weekend. I'd post a link, but I'm using my phone.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    3 more days of voting. Have you voted a thrid time yet? Did you get your dead relatives to vote? If not what are you waiting for! Bus some people in to vote already. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom