• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    You can shoot 5 feet back to 500 yards. All of the targets will be in one place and we will have to move back as a group for further distances. So anyone just shooting pistols or rifles will just have to hang out while we're shooting certain distances. I will supply some steel targets, but everyone should pretty much bring their own targets. I'll try to make something to staple paper against if I can find some scrap plywood. I don't really shoot pistols so if any certain targets are preferred for them bring them along. This is just my personal range with nothing fancy but I figured I'd offer it to anyone that wants to shoot. I'll get a shooting bench and picnic table, and we have restrooms and water there.

Great!! I think I will be able to make it, I will bring paper targets and maybe some of the flippers i have for my 22's

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Looks like I will be able to bring some of my buddies AR500 targets with me. Nick is going to try and set some poles and I will also bring some chain and fluorescent orange paint. Looks like its going to be a fun day!

Hosted

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Albion
    I was getting a couple things around today and found my buddy's shooting bench and picnic table hasn't been used in a few years and is beyond repair. I will get a couple fold up tables so we can use them which shouldn't be a problem, they just won't be as sturdy as a shooting bench. No big deal though, will still be a good time!

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Nick, aka: Hosted, has made himself one nice home range! And he is letting us use it.

null_zps795642b4.jpg

null_zpsa93730e5.jpg

Nicely done buddy. Can't wait to shoot this Saturday.

Hosted

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Albion
    I am not going to make it to the food tomorrow. I have to get some work done in the morning an will try to get things set up before everyone gets here. If anyone wants to come shoot but can't make lunch pm me so I can get you the address.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Anyone that meets at King Gyros will be given the address directly from me. If you can not make it to lunch, PM me and I will get the address to you. Leave you cel number and I will text it ASAP.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Had a great time today! Thanks to all who showed, and Nick at King Gyros for letting us take over his shop.

Special thanks to Nick Hosted for letting us put lead down range!

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Plenty of safety, minus my AR's compensator, LOL!

Everyone there had the chance to put a pretty good amount of lead down range and I know we shot quite a bit.

Top Bottom