• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    August 3rd at King Gyros on Goshen Road,12-2pm.

If someone can help locate a place to shoot afterwards, that would be great. FortWayneGunfighter will be home on leave and would like to send some lead down range with his INGO friends. Lets help one of our countries finest enjoy his leave time. Anyone with AR500 targets willing to lend us some time?

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Hosted has offered his place up for shooting along with old disc rip discs to shoot through. His place is in Albion, which is a little drive, but he has a good place to shoot.

Hosted

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Albion
    As horsehaulin said, a group is welcome to come shoot with me. It's a little north of Albion so would be 30-45 minutes from Fort Wayne, but if some people would be willing to ride together it shouldn't be to bad. I have 500 yards available marked off at 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500 yards and lots of scrap steel we could shoot. I don't have anything set up to hang steel from yet but if people want to shoot here we can come up with something. I can come up with something to staple paper targets to also. I don't care if people would want to shoot pistols, rifles, or shotguns. I understand if you don't want to drive up there, but I figured I'd offer and have some fun shooting with you guys.

Hosted

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Albion
    You can shoot 5 feet back to 500 yards. All of the targets will be in one place and we will have to move back as a group for further distances. So anyone just shooting pistols or rifles will just have to hang out while we're shooting certain distances. I will supply some steel targets, but everyone should pretty much bring their own targets. I'll try to make something to staple paper against if I can find some scrap plywood. I don't really shoot pistols so if any certain targets are preferred for them bring them along. This is just my personal range with nothing fancy but I figured I'd offer it to anyone that wants to shoot. I'll get a shooting bench and picnic table, and we have restrooms and water there.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    That's one heck of an offer. A few of my older kids and maybe the wife will tag along. I will be printing off targets of my own and some others if anyone else wants to shoot some of that paper.

Top Bottom