• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • furball3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    I sure cant be saying I never win anything now!

I bought the tx Fri afternoon.

I was there again Sun spending more money. It seems I bought a Sig P250 40 cal compact on Fri. None of the stuff I have for my P226 (9) or P238 (380) seems to work with the P250.... hehe

I really just went there to get some ammo and targets. Honestly. Really. (that is what I was telling myself while driving down there anyway.)

So anyway. I was there on Sun when they drew the numbers. I pulled them out of my wallet and thought no way. Then they repeated. I yelled WHOOHOO!!!:rockwoot:

I decided to go with the Olympic Arms Ar15. I have been wanting an AR for a while but could never seem to save up enough to buy one.

I did end up buying ammo and targets. I just had to include 500 rounds of 5.56!!!

Right now I feel like I am bragging. And maybe I am?!?! But I am still so stinking happy that I won I cant help it!

Now its time to figure out where to start blowing through the 500 rds I do have...:ar15:

Oh, I cant post any attachments so no pic of it

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Congrats! Upload the pics to Photobucket or another picture hosting site and then you can easily put the picture links in your post.

furball3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Ok, let me try this.

AR15Iwon28Aug2011.jpg

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    gotta love free!!! i just found out a few days ago I won an iPod2 from Gentlemen's Gear (formally The Man Deal)

although I think I would have rather had won a rifle! :D

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Congrats on the rifle and please accept my condolences for the black rifle fever you are about to contract. The only cure is more black rifles.:ar15::dunno:

Top Bottom