• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm sure Fenway and esrice are working their butts off :)

Hehehe...hehhehHEHEAHAHHAHAHHAH....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

:lmfao:

nyzllc.jpg

:hehe:

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    One of my buddies went at 2ish, he said the line was super long, but it went quickly. He said he doesn't know where all those people went though b/c it wasn't very crowded inside.

His show report is as follows

7.62x39 ammo - "skyhigh $275 all the way up to $350"
    223 brass -10cents-ish
    308 brass - 15cents-ish
    Some reloading stuff there, said he saw 4-5 guys with reloading stuff, primers he saw were $38/1000 for large pistol CCI
    He said "ARs were skyhigh still, $800-900 for "kit guns" assembled by dealers"
    AR uppers without bolts $350-400

He said he "didnt buy a damn thing, prices still way too high for my liking"

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    They're open now! :D

I'm sure Fenway and esrice are working their butts off pimpin' the site, selling gear, and getting all those brand-new Site Supporters into the system. :)
    Really? Then who was that well rested looking guy down here at our booth talking shotguns?

Best deals I have seen are a few old shotguns and Acme Ammo. I am taking home some 9mm tonight.

MeltonLaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Downtown Indy
    Good show overall. The ammo prices were still high but from what I saw not too many people were buying at the high prices. On the negative side it seems that some of the dealers do not have access to the internet because they wanted 8.50/box for Golden Tiger 7.62x39 which is/was available on Wideners for 4.80/box. I did see the factory reloaded ammo for a decent price something like $200 for 500 .308. I was there to get primers and I accomplished that task. Although they were a bit expensive I haven't been able to find pistol primers so its a trade off. ARs seemed reasonably priced to me. Saw a RRA for 850 at one of the tables. There were several deals on pistols such as the Sig 239 SAS for 750. And of course Zick's jerky stand always is tasty.
    I might head back tomorrow to pick up some .308 and .45 bullets so as to develop some loads and generally play around with my reloading set up.
    Found the INGO booth in the back corner and got me one of dem dare takticool hats.

Last edited:

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    Nice to meet Esrice, Bill of Rights

Good to meet you, met another INGO'r while looking around. Nice to meet you also Larry. Got some primers and bullets for reasonable prices:rockwoot:Not what they were 2 years ago, but not insane(like$85/k primers). Got to handle a Ruger New Vaqueiro Bisley,:cool:I MUST GET ONE! Compared to the old one I have it's like Miss Bisley!:draw:

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I did find good pricing on Glock Factory new magazines @ $21.95 for all common sizes. There were a bunch of Glock happy sticks (33rd.) there as well.

The line was more than half way around the building at 2:45PM in the rain...

All the ammo was all overpriced. Natchez and AIM Surplus on-line, have much better prices, as well as Wal-Mart.

TK :ingo:

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    got some 30-40 krag At $1.00 a round but one table down another guy had federal 22's 550 pack for 21.95 I said these are fifteen bucks at walmart. He said "yeah I know I just bought all they had last night" W.A.D.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I had the pleasure at my first 1500 of meeting Fenway and a whole baconing of INGOers, plus seeing esrice again, first time (I think) since our Utah CFP class last year. I came home with a couple of INGO hats, a couple of INGO bacon patches, and a T shirt, and for the moment, my INGO swag collection is complete.

I am glad I found time to get down there today.. I'm told the crowds were not too bad and things seemed to move reasonably well.

I didn't find any deals... Would have liked to have picked up some Mosin stripper clips, but not at $1.50 each... A little rich for my blood.

If I return, it will be for the camaraderie, not for the "deals".

Blessings,
    Bill

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    not bad

Prices were fair to moderate. The guy in the center with all of the blue boxed reloaded ammo is a little off his rocker, and there were some guys up front who were out of touch with reality $8.50 for 7.62 x 39 and $14.50 for .223... But there was also a guy selling 7.62 x 39 for $225 per thousand. That is a lot better. I also found two, (count em) .. Smith and Wesson M & P AR's for $799. Tactical shotguns are really high... The clip people in the back right corner by the concessions are reasonable and they have a lot. INGO booth is a lot eaiser to find this time. Met several members. Got a couple of knives sharpened by the older guy and his lady friend in the back left corner. Saw policeman in uniform on duty, working at check in table trying to buy firearms before people even got in. His lowballing did not work. Got some dog tags made for a little guy who broke his elbow today. Same people had the best ammo can prices as well, right by the INGO booth, $8 for .50 cal and $6 for .30 cal. Buy more and they will deal with you. The guy in the main isle towards the front has some of the most beautiful colts that I have ever seen....

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I had an excellent time putting many faces with screen names!

It was great meeting all of you INGOers (you know who you are). The show of support (sometimes financial) is always nice to see. I also met SEVERAL people that say they check INGO daily, but have NEVER registered! One gentlemen raved about the site, and has been monitoring it daily since we opened up shop, but never felt he had anything to contribute. It always reminds me that we all have a big responsibility to be careful what we post, and to make sure we are always trying to help others.

Thanks to Mike @ Raven Concealment for the T-shirt. Their new logo looks outstanding, and their slogan "Imitated by amateurs, Trusted by professionals" flat rocks!

Big thanks to ATF Consumer and Bill of Rights for helping me man the table while Fenway rubbed elbows with everyone else at the show.

Gamez was holding down the 21st Century booth, while IndyGunWorks and KokomoDave were working their mojo. IGW has a sweet FNAR for dirt cheap-- lovemywoods' brain was working overtime when I told him the price. :D

Denny347 stopped by and chatted for about an hour. Its always nice to see that some of our public servants are top notch people. :yesway:

For those of you headed out tomorrow, we're in the back corner, right next to the big concession stand. We're in the same row with Shark Tac kydex holsters (or "Faux Raven" if you will . . . :D).

715uuw.jpg

Unfortunately this was my only day to attend. The rest of you will have to wait and meet me at the next one. ;)

MeltonLaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Downtown Indy
    Oh something I forgot. There were about 4 tables in a row of used Glocks all of which were 325. As I am not now nor will I ever be a Glockhed I did not pay too much attention as to their overall condition but that seems like a hell of a price for what is arguably one of the most reliable firearms out there.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I couldn't make it today due to me barfing my guts out all morning. Don't worry, if I do show up, I'm not contagious. Although, I have no justifable reason to go because Clint @ Acme Sports in Seymour hooked me up with a few toys on Thursday.

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo

Met Esrice and Bill of Rights seemed like nice Guys and bought an INGO TactiCOOL Cap
    We got there about 2:30 and the line was unreal , so the Wife and I sat in the Truck and waited awhile
    Prices seem to be coming down on Ars and some handguns,Ammo is still a little out there
    I was looking at a S&W 22A with the polished side and Hi-Viz sight but took to long and someone else bought it LOL other wise had a great day with the Wife and took her to Joes to eat after We left the show

Top Bottom