• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I regretably avoid their website. I have the hardest time reading the text and distinguishing between the various models. I have never been able to figure out how to enlarge the screen. No matter the screen magnification, their screen shot remains the same size...

amallen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Terre Haute
    I could spend a royal fortune in Springfield gear, but I just bought a new gun and holster last Friday... I think the Mrs. would kill me if I bought more right now.
    However, Thanks for the info.

KevinJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    I regretably avoid their website. I have the hardest time reading the text and distinguishing between the various models. I have never been able to figure out how to enlarge the screen. No matter the screen magnification, their screen shot remains the same size...

When reading on a Windows box using Firefox, hold down the Ctrl Key and press the + to enlarge, the - to shrink. Never tested this on any other browser.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

It most certainly is a poorly designed web site, one of the worst I have ever seen. Its very difficult to see what they have available. I remember some years back they made a big deal about the "new web site" (the design they are current using) it was and is, a vast disappointment.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    oh hell yes!!! do they have extended mags on there site? im at work right now...cant really look right now since the work cpu has the site blocked.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I was in there on the 26th and ordered the two tech manuals, canvas sling(used), muzzle and rear sight covers and a cleaning kit. LOL! My M1A won't even be shipped until Tuesday the 29th, but I am READY!

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Any idea why the 9mm xdm 19 round mags on the website do not look the same as the mags that came with my 9mm 5.25 xdm?
    Was fired up to buy a couple & then noticed that the pictured mags don't have the double full length grooves on the side.
    Older design?

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Any idea why the 9mm xdm 19 round mags on the website do not look the same as the mags that came with my 9mm 5.25 xdm?
    Was fired up to buy a couple & then noticed that the pictured mags don't have the double full length grooves on the side.
    Older design?

Not really sure! Could just be an outdated photo. The mags I got today are all the same and match what I currently have!

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I just bought $54 (including shipping) for items for my M-1A that is due to arrive tomorrow, June First! Not a Dad's Day present, but HFD to all the Dads out there in INGO Land!

Top Bottom