• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TwinSix

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Indy South Side
    ASC is nice, and safe. You can also meet fellow INGo'ers there. They are easy to spot when wearing some type of apparrel. I met Shafe and IndyJoe there. It is a nice community. The RO's are helpful too, if you have a question. I appreciate having a convenient, safe place to shoot. And it is cheaper than it used to be, now that it is under new management.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    It is a nice place and I was worried about amount of shooting time per hour and it is plenty. I will actually be down there Saturday morning about 10:30 or 11 with my oldest son. If you see us, come say hi. He will be easy to spot as he will have a nice little Mohawk up top. Lol.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Too bad you have to be active or retired to have an ID. I would be all over that.

You weren't given a pink ID card upon your EAS*? :dunno:
    My military ID is no longer valid to get on base/shop at AAFES, etc., but it does prove that I served :patriot: , and that I look dead sexy with a High and Tight! :D

* (= End of Active Service fer you civvies ;))

Last edited:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    You weren't given a pink ID card upon your EAS*? :dunno:
    My military ID is no longer valid to get on base/shop at AAFES, etc., but it does prove that I served :patriot: , and that I look dead sexy with a High and Tight! :D

* (= End of Active Service fer you civvies ;))

Nope, I turned in my ID and that was it. Do you know if I can still get the ID card?

CorvetteTom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Shelbyville
    Will a copy of the DD-214 work?

I want to give Shooting Range a try as well. I've been fishing at Atterbury and been to the Horse Park before. It's a fair drive from here but looks like it's worth it. I'd like to tweak the scope on my plinker. :D

Top Bottom