Attention Indiana Gun Owners forum users.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dswilson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Shelby County
    Homeschooled? You mean government reeducation camps no?

BTW my grandpa has a piece of the wall. Cool stuff.

Your not supposed to break character! Your supposed to represent the evil commie and I the Liberty defending US citizen.... By posting the above you are revealing yourself to be an reasonable individual capable of intelligent thought and not a propaganda spewing commie robot. I hope Mosinowner doesn't see this and throw you out of the revolution for being a traitor.......

I have a piece as well. My uncle was there covering it for USA today. He gave me a piece of the wall and some prints of the photos he took. You're right cool stuff.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Your not supposed to break character! Your supposed to represent the evil commie and I the Liberty defending US citizen.... By posting the above you are revealing yourself to be an reasonable individual capable of intelligent thought and not a propaganda spewing commie robot. I hope Mosinowner doesn't see this and throw you out of the revolution for being a traitor.......

I have a piece as well. My uncle was there covering it for USA today. He gave me a piece of the wall and some prints of the photos he took. You're right cool stuff.

Everyone strays from the cause sometimes, plus we are the dictators we can think freely :cool:

Last edited:

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    ural-mountains-russia_43685_600x450.jpg

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    FOR THE GLORY OF THE MOSINLAND

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8IAuli2PDU&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I see comrade Mosinowner has been busy during my absence at government mandated schooling.

You'd better watch it. He told me that he believes that if he goes to school, he'll be able to get people behind the "smarter" of you two and overthrow you. That's just what he told me through a PM. I can post it up if you'd like.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    You'd better watch it. He told me that he believes that if he goes to school, he'll be able to get people behind the "smarter" of you two and overthrow you. That's just what he told me through a PM. I can post it up if you'd like.

LOL WUT

If I told anyone that it would be pintcraft

To lure him into our trap

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...

Hmmm. His name has Mosin in it. Therefore I do not believe you. See you on the train to Siberia :rockwoot:

Top Bottom