• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'd like to have a bacon-related incident. I'd like a bunch of bacon to have a sudden and catastrophic juxtaposition with my mouth.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Thanks Scutter! I'm driving us home and HotPocket says OMG what happened to ATM!:eek: I say "I don't know! What", she says Scutter has "RIP ATM" in his sig! :eek:

:cool:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    So some one was after ATM's bacon and he shot them!! This is news why?? they have still not found the body of the last guy to grab the last piece of Bacon on his table!!:D

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Wait, what?

ATM RIPped his pants by eating too much bacon and taking shots at the bank on 42nd St with a wad of Franklins and his OC'd sidearm juxtaposed catastrophically?

This thread is confusing.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Wait, what?

ATM RIPped his pants by eating too much bacon and taking shots at the bank on 42nd St with a wad of Franklins and his OC'd sidearm juxtaposed catastrophically?

This thread is confusing.

No, I'd say you got it exactly right.

shoot the radio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    +1 Not a good area and near the worst area in all of Indy. Anyone who would go to an ATM in that area w/o being armed and ready to shoot is an idiot.

No disrespect but u obviously haven't been to a "bad neighborhood"then....try haughville,or head west on washington......keystone/rural also comes to mind

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    There has been several cases that bank personnel were robbed when servicing the ATMs. each of those boxes they carry holds a hefty ammount of money. The bank employees would set a habit of changing the cassettes at a certain time each day. They wouldn't pay attention as to who was watching or approaching. Robbery waiting to happen.

Top Bottom