• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jpo117

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Damn you! I miss my C9. Great range guns. Owned 2 with zero issues.
    I was so close to getting one before I moved as a budget 9. They are illegal to sell where I am now....:noway:

Don't worry Cygnus, your C9 is still going strong! Well fed and taken for frequent walks down to Roush Lake :yesway:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Don't worry Cygnus, your C9 is still going strong! Well fed and taken for frequent walks down to Roush Lake :yesway:

Good to hear! IIRC I sold it to you after I had 400-500 flawless rounds through it BUT it gave you some issues after a bit. Has there been any issues since you sent it back a few years ago? That would be a good data point for the INGO folks.

Also I bought it used from another INGO member so not sure how many actual rounds were through it.
    Nice to hear from you!

bmmyers08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Danville
    so i ordered the ati stock and get the gun tomorrow. lookin forward to this project. hopefully i dont have to much trouble gettin this done. lets just hope my fear of hipoint doesnt come true like it did the last encounter i had with them.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    so i ordered the ati stock and get the gun tomorrow. lookin forward to this project. hopefully i dont have to much trouble gettin this done. lets just hope my fear of hipoint doesnt come true like it did the last encounter i had with them.

Give us a range report! And post some pics.

:popcorn:

bmmyers08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Danville
    update on the project...got everything put together and the stock fit after some dremel work. the instructions with the stock even told me exactly what i had to dremel. now i have everything im not painting taped off and ready for paint. just have to go get that tomorrow. pics will come soon.

Top Bottom