• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The Gov does not have enough on their plate with us starting the slide into a Depression, Screwing the populace on Universal Health care and who knows what else they are messing with. And now they are talking this nut?!

Not really nuts. If your world is about to end and you know it would you not take on/do everything that you wanted to before the time is up? The DEMs know they only have until 2011 to do everything they want. The 2012 election is going to change the political landscape once again so they need to push and ramp everything they can now.

Plus let's not forget the Mayan's said 12-21-2012 is the end of the world. :D

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    That being said, if they still do have the death penalty...... would it be rude to tailgate?????
    mullet.gif

OK, ya got me...I laughed at the mental image. :)

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Wait just a minute

*Vinyl Record Screeches to a halt*

ATF said:
    The passage of the Montana Firearms Freedom Act, House Bill 246 (Act), effective, October 1, 2009, has generated questions from industry members as to how this State law may affect them while engaged in firearms business activity. The Act purports to exempt personal firearms, firearms accessories and ammunition manufactured in the State, from most Federal Firearms laws and regulations. However, because the Act conflicts with Federal firearms laws and regulations, Federal law supercedes the Act, and all provisions of the Gun Control Act and the National Firearms Act, and their corresponding regulations, continue to apply.

So where is the ATF when it comes time to tell Chicago, Illinois, Washington DC, or the Peoples' Republic of Wisconsin that my personal rights are being violated? Because you know....
    atf said:
    because the Act conflicts with Federal firearms laws .

Last time I checked the Federal law for firearms is... oh....

THE 2ND AMENDMENT OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

So, I ask you my friends - Where is the ATF now to uphold and make right this unjust set of laws set out by cities and states?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If the ATF would just do the job they were charged with we wouldn't have these problems. THey need to concentrate on keeping guns away from criminals instead of turning you and me INTO criminals with all their stupid, pointless, and worthless rules and Regulations. Cut back their rules and regs by about 90% and there wouldn't be all this stupid crazyness. Why can't they see that????

Top Bottom