• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gino66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    SWIN
    Years ago (late 90's'), I had to interact with ATF in Evansville on an insurance investigation.....it was an unmarked door inside the federal bldg, and the agent answered the door, never opening it more than 6 inches, and that is how business was conducted. I passed a folder in, they passed a manila envelope out....quite wierd! Must have been a super-duper dbl-secret flux capacitor in their office I wasn't cleared to see....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Far as I'm concerned they can take their reward and shove it. The local authorities will get my help if I feel it's warranted: Alphabet soup agencies nosing in when they are not wanted can take a friggin' hike, particularly when they have already proven to be hypocritical and fully willing to go beyond the bounds of law and morals for their own ends. Screw 'em.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    The ATF will be the ones to take control when obama declares marshal law, he knows there will be many police and military that will NOT go along with what he is doing, so he is planting these people all over the country. Its very simple, they are the eyes and ears to who will resist and how the community works.

Top Bottom