• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The UN agenda is not a figment of anyone's imagination.

Nor is it a conspiracy theory. It is a conspiracy and it's as real as the air we breath.

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    Look you could have video from a builderburger meeting showing skull and bones guys planning how they are going to divide up the US after they take over, or a signed affidavit from Obama himself saying he faked his birth certificate and was actually hatched in a secret lab inside of a volcano, and I still wouldn't want you talking about it at a Pro 2A rally.

The point is that true or tin foil, it isn't going to win us more supporters.

And that is the point of these events, it isn't to educate or indoctrinate. This is a show that we are putting on to endear ourselves to those who are on the fence.

We want Stevie Suburb's who has a couple of guns, but isn't political, to be able to see what we are doing, see the value in it, and identify with us, so that HE will start writing letters and making calls.

We are doing this to encourage each other. We are getting together to speak positively about our cause so that we can refresh our souls for the work ahead.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    here is the last set of pics...

INGAA_35.jpg

WOW, I wish I hadn't burned my rep ration before I got to this point in the thread. All your pictures are great, but this one is absolutely incredible!

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I take it you didn't hear some of the things CamoGuy was preaching about in the steps?

walking around I over heard quite a few conspiracy conversations and was approached a couple of times about "The UN Agenda"

The UN agenda is not a figment of anyone's imagination.

Nor is it a conspiracy theory. It is a conspiracy and it's as real as the air we breath.

Without knowing the context, I will assume that he was probably referring to the UN's small arms ban agenda. That is not a conspiracy theory. It is well-attested and well-reported fact.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I really would have liked to have been there, but I was sitting around a campfire in the woods, teaching our youth important skills.

Unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to miss the next one too.

Keep it up, though, I'll get to one eventually.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I really would have liked to have been there, but I was sitting around a campfire in the woods, teaching our youth important skills.

Unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to miss the next one too.

Keep it up, though, I'll get to one eventually.

That's very important too!

Top Bottom