• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I don't understand the hate for Tesla. Hate the government. Tesla isn't taxing you.

I hate Tesla because it is nothing but a leech on the government hind teat. I hate the government more, actually the leftist greens who devised such BS rules that steal taxpayer money and give it to a company that exists simply to collect that taxpayer money. Tesla isn't a company that made cars that then benefited from new laws. It was a company that was started simply to benefit from the taxpayer spigot of endless money.

To me it is completely unethical and unAmerican.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I hate Tesla because it is nothing but a leech on the government hind teat. I hate the government more, actually the leftist greens who devised such BS rules that steal taxpayer money and give it to a company that exists simply to collect that taxpayer money. Tesla isn't a company that made cars that then benefited from new laws. It was a company that was started simply to benefit from the taxpayer spigot of endless money.

Kind of like any farmer that entered the business after subsidies were started.

Dauvis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2013
    Morgan county

In much the same way that the big oil companies operate? Oh, that's right... IOIYAR (campaign donor).

On a serious note, this is yet another example of how the Republicans have no principles and only say what they think the base wants to hear. They constantly decry how the Democrats are picking winners and losers yet the reality is that they are guilty of the same. How people are still able to vote for these bozos just boggles my mind.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Right from the CEO of Tesla:

"The rationale given for the regulation change that requires auto companies to sell through dealers is that it ensures 'consumer protection, if you believe this, Gov. Christie has a bridge closure he wants to sell you"

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What's to stop Tesla from setting up a mere corporate office and when people come in looking to buy their legal product, they set up the sale and then just direct the person out of state to take delivery? It would be no different than someone going out of state to a different dealer to buy their car.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    What's to stop Tesla from setting up a mere corporate office and when people come in looking to buy their legal product, they set up the sale and then just direct the person out of state to take delivery? It would be no different than someone going out of state to a different dealer to buy their car.

Some states won't let Tesla even show the customers the PRICE, much less make a purchase in the store.

Texas, Arizona Beg Tesla To Build Factories While Banning It From Selling Cars

And I'm not sure how Tesla is destroying America. It's new technology and a new sales model.

Top Bottom