• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Oh hell... I thought this was a thread about the overpriced used Glocks and XD's in the classifieds...

Carry on.

That's why I haven't listed my XD there. I don't want to be confused with people who price their guns like that. I'm only asking $550 for my LNIB XD with 300 rounds through it, and the holster wear hasn't really started yet. I'm hanging on to the box, 1 magazine, and paperwork as keepsakes, hence the bargain price.

Interested?

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    That's why I haven't listed my XD there. I don't want to be confused with people who price their guns like that. I'm only asking $550 for my LNIB XD with 300 rounds through it, and the holster wear hasn't really started yet. I'm hanging on to the box, 1 magazine, and paperwork as keepsakes, hence the bargain price.

Interested?
    I would be if I didn't already have 2 of them. ;) Or the fact that I can buy a new one for $350.

It's kind of like Glocks. It kills me to see them here used for $550-$600 when I can buy them NIB for $400.

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    So disappointing to see people jump on the "greed" bandwagon. If the price is set too high, it will not sell. If it can sell at that price then it is priced for the market, despite MSRP. I, too, laugh at many listings for sale here on INGO but it is not greed. I say you have the right to try out the market to get as much as you can.

Top Bottom