• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    If you are looking for something soon, I would post a WTB ad here on INGO.

I did this 3 weeks ago, and within hours I had several offers on the table. They were all VERY good deals (pre-election prices) and the toughest part was picking one. I drove an hour to pick it up, and couldn't be happier!

I thought you drove for the INGO dinner, and the rifle was secondary???

:D

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Beech Grove Firearms received a couple today when I was there. I know one was a S&W.

Gander Mountain has their big sale going on. They have the Bushmaster A3M4 on sale for 1,099.99. The BM Predator is on sale for 1,299.99. I don't think you'll find a better price right now. I don't know if they give rain checks.

Good Luck.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Check Plainfield Shooting Sports

Heard he had 75 in stock the other day and they were gone just like that. He may still have a few IDK.

AAC has 4-5. One is a S&W with a flattop and single rail gas port. REALLY nice. Didn't see the tag as I was drooling on it and may have smugded the ink.... :D

243rem700

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Gander Mountain has their big sale going on. They have the Bushmaster A3M4 on sale for 1,099.99. The BM Predator is on sale for 1,299.99. I don't think you'll find a better price right now. I don't know if they give rain checks.

Good Luck.

I checked the Fort Wayne store and they didn't have any of the Bushmasters displayed anywhere. I don't know if they had any in the back or if they gave rainchecks, I didn't have time to check. I had so much to buy in so little time...

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I checked the Fort Wayne store and they didn't have any of the Bushmasters displayed anywhere. I don't know if they had any in the back or if they gave rainchecks, I didn't have time to check. I had so much to buy in so little time...

Likely just the GM way of gettin us into their stores. You think?

oifvet2id

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Indy
    Just bought a bushmaster m4a3 from Gander Mountain. The sales guy was telling me that a guy from Popguns was just in there buying one as well. The sales guy asked him what the deal was with the $1800 bushy m4a3 at popguns. The buyer huffed and puffed and finished paying for the rifle without answering. ROFLMAO!!!!!!

BTW I paid $1100. He also has a used bushy m4a3 with surefire m910 foregrip weaponlight, 4 rail surefire forearm, SOG butt plate for $1300. His last offering was a used olympic arms m4 with fixed carry handle for $700. Hope this helps

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Just bought a bushmaster m4a3 from Gander Mountain. The sales guy was telling me that a guy from Popguns was just in there buying one as well. The sales guy asked him what the deal was with the $1800 bushy m4a3 at popguns. The buyer huffed and puffed and finished paying for the rifle without answering. ROFLMAO!!!!!!

BTW I paid $1100. He also has a used bushy m4a3 with surefire m910 foregrip weaponlight, 4 rail surefire forearm, SOG butt plate for $1300. His last offering was a used olympic arms m4 with fixed carry handle for $700. Hope this helps

What the heck do you think Popguns was doing there? Maybe, just maybe he was buying just to re-sell it used but unfired at a higher price. I guess there is nothing illegal about him doing that however. I'm not for sure what the Feds would think about it.

oifvet2id

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Indy
    What the heck do you think Popguns was doing there? Maybe, just maybe he was buying just to re-sell it used but unfired at a higher price. I guess there is nothing illegal about him doing that however. I'm not for sure what the Feds would think about it.

ROFLMAO = Rolling On the Floor, Laughing My A** Off, meaning it was fairly obvious what popguns was doing.

:D

muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    I've lost some respect for the Popguns establishment in light of recent events. Used to go there allot to use the range.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Do you know of any shops online or b&m that have AR's in stock, and not at 'bend over' prices?

Bought my A3 flattop from Class3Sales.com out the door for 775.00 + tax, 3 hour drive to 8816 E 700 N New Carlisle, IN 46552 - Google Maps from
    from Plainfield but worth it.

He is at the 1500 this weekend, but looks like he was out, Told me last week when I picked up mine that he might have the parts in to assemble them at the show this weekend, but don't know if he has the parts.

Here's mine, added the front and rear removables, he's supposed to be getting M4orgery's in.
    picture.php

oifvet2id

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Indy
    I've lost some respect for the Popguns establishment in light of recent events. Used to go there allot to use the range.

The last time I was in there I could have shot the place up and I dont think anyone would have noticed. Couldnt get helped to save my life. My neighbor bought one of their green lasers and mounted it on his bushy. Its broken twice now(the pressure switch tailcap) and to be honest they have replaced it both times. The issue was, he had to be in his gorilla suit to be noticed. He went in wearing civilian clothes and was ignored. Showed up wearing a badge and they were falling over themselves to help him. Seems like when you can get their attention, they are all right, but good luck getting it. As I say, I have been in there once and dont plan on going back.:wallbash:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom