Arrested veterans in the back of a police van.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Good stuff, guys! Since all public property belongs to "the people" it must necessarily follow that any individual has unlimited rights to any specific piece of public property at any time. Which of you will be the first to go have a seat in the Speaker's chair while the House is in session? Anyone feel like climbing fence at Groom Lake? If that's too much hassle, we pay for police cars with our taxes, so surely we are entitled to take one for a spin whenever we like, no?

Yes, these cops are EXACTLY like the Nazis. A truly insightful point, INGO member Trigger Time.
    Buy your tickets now for the ship ride back to the motherland.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Good stuff, guys! Since all public property belongs to "the people" it must necessarily follow that any individual has unlimited rights to any specific piece of public property at any time. Which of you will be the first to go have a seat in the Speaker's chair while the House is in session? Anyone feel like climbing fence at Groom Lake? If that's too much hassle, we pay for police cars with our taxes, so surely we are entitled to take one for a spin whenever we like, no?

Yes, these cops are EXACTLY like the Nazis. A truly insightful point, INGO member Trigger Time.

The property controlled by the government still belongs to us. They manage it. Like a trust. Time to change the trustees.

civil disobedience isn't effective unless you get arrested. If they don't arrest you, the statement never gets made. People seem to want it both ways.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Good stuff, guys! Since all public property belongs to "the people" it must necessarily follow that any individual has unlimited rights to any specific piece of public property at any time. Which of you will be the first to go have a seat in the Speaker's chair while the House is in session? Anyone feel like climbing fence at Groom Lake? If that's too much hassle, we pay for police cars with our taxes, so surely we are entitled to take one for a spin whenever we like, no?.

So what your saying is you have no problem " going along to get along " or asking " how high " when your masters tell you to jump ?

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Nice to see they are back on the job after a long weekend terrorizing the streets on their unregistered motorcycles and picking on Asians in Rovers.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    406185_413364745367699_27746847_n.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Read one of the links several posts down. This is NOTfrom the DC Shutdowns. It's a recycled photo from the OWS protests several years back with a new caption to stir sh...

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    not to be "that guy"... but if you're on someone else's property and you won't leave, it's called trespassing...

:rofl:

:sheep:

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    The point, is that a sizable quantity of people are more than just a little concerned with the quality of many individuals that are currently serving and protecting the law.

This is true, and I'm one of them. By choosing a career in law enforcement police officers volunteer to be held to a high standard of behavior, and as citizens we all have an interest in maintaining a certain quality of LEO. That doesn't mean that snarkily drawing moral equivalence between police officers who arrest veterans and Nazis is warranted.

Im glad that you own the book, and understand that the front line of atrocities committed against citizens is often the local constables.

What does this have to do with the thread? Arresting a veteran isn't an atrocity. Lining up prisoners and shooting them in the head before shoving them into mass graves is. Do you seriously see no difference between the war crimes detailed in the book and this thread?

The property controlled by the government still belongs to us. They manage it. Like a trust. Time to change the trustees.

civil disobedience isn't effective unless you get arrested. If they don't arrest you, the statement never gets made. People seem to want it both ways.

Yes, it still belongs to the American people, and I never said otherwise. That still doesn't mean free and unlimited usage by any individual at any time. Whether it is time to change the trustees is certainly a valid question. I agree with the point, but I suspect our list of politicians who should not keep their seats would differ in some respects.

You're absolutely correct about civil disobedience.

So what your saying is you have no problem " going along to get along " or asking " how high " when your masters tell you to jump ?

Nope, it just irritates me when people completely misunderstand how public property works. It's a little like the guy who shouts "I pay your salary!" when pulled over. Sure he does, but so does everyone else.

I will interpret that as a compliment.

Go Devil

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Clearly, you didn't read my post, or you are unable to coherently understand why individuals on this site are finding themselves at odds with public "servants".

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Clearly, you didn't read my post, or you are unable to coherently understand why individuals on this site are finding themselves at odds with public "servants".

I read it. In what way was my post not responsive? Do you genuinely believe that arresting veterans is morally equivalent to the war crimes described in Ordinary Men?

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    So one **** head Officer on a motorcycle makes all LEO's bad? What about the Union workers etc that were in that pack? I have no problem calling out the bad but stop judging all by a few. And I forgot why I stopped visiting this site.

Top Bottom