• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Fear not my good people of Ingo I'm sure the great reverend Al Sharpton will be along in no time to make the truth be known and proclaim it must be a set up some how some way! :rolleyes:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Gives me an idea for a new tv show....

"Friday Night Executions"

Would that be like "Monday Night Rehabilitation"?

Ajabu, you mean that pinhead Mmoja, or his benighted son Kofi? Is Kofi still around? I knew Mmoja back in the 80's, and it never really surprised me what a [bad word] he turned out to be.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Kofi killed a guy I went to HS with in Carmel. Good old triple murder. I think he slit their Achilles tendons while bound up if I recall. Guy said blood would be spilled if his son was convicted

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    It was a family in Carmel and the kid tortured them until he finally slit their throats. He's doing life. Munia likes to come downtown a lot and burn flags.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I should have looked it up, didn't remember what finally became of the son. I guess I always figured him to be dumb enough not to be harmful in the larger sense; having learned so much from one who wasn't quite that dumb.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    If you watch the news blurb video clip on the first link, it states that a group of "parents & community members" will be patroling the canal area this Saturday night, and following Saturday nights.

Sounds to me like an INGO event??
    Just hope these patrols don't turn into a reprise of the Zimmerman incident.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    The screeners are usually pretty good at getting the case waved to big boy court. I hope it goes through.
    Me too. When some kid decides to join a gang and tote a gun, let alone go on a shooting rampage, I would say he needs to go to "big-boy" court to go along with those "big-boy" pants he put on that morning.:xmad:

joale

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2012
    It's fairly obvious that restrictive gun laws only restrict law abiding citizens. Because in the end it is only law abiding citizens that will abide by them.

Obvious to rational, logical folks concerned about their rights but not to those intent on gaining more power by restricting those rights.

joale

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2012
    #2 You don't actually expect people to be responsible for their children do you?

It's the responsibility of the public school system to raise kids anyway...isn't it? :laugh:

The less responsible folks are for themselves/families, the more dependent they are on the government...so it's the government's fault.

:cowbell::cowbell::cowbell:

Sorry, I needed more cowbell.

Top Bottom