• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    My heart aches that there are individuals out there who have been unemployed for 99 weeks.

I agree that it's sad that there are people unemployed for 99 weeks but come on that's almost 2 years to find another job. Some people think they are owed this and thus think they don't need to find a job. And then when the money runs out they get all pissy thinkin they deserve more because they had a job 2 years ago. Suck it up and go scoop ***** at a hog farm an earn something instead of sitting there waiting on a handout. People are getting lazy and dint want to help themselves. I wouldn't be ashamed to go work at mcd's or something like that. I also think there are those that can't find a job because of their physical requirements.

Back to the topic. I see nothing wrong with adding more protection for the workers. Never know when someone will fly off the handle and go nuts on someone because their to lazy to go find another job.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Just as a side note, I know the guard at the East side office is a Marion County Sheriff. I'm not sure who they have in the rest of the state.

As for the downtown office...we don't have one in the lobby, but we have the State Capitol Police on site and at the public entrance.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    so now they are gonna treat people who are down on their luck like suspected criminals. yep, thats our government for ya.

After discussing it, I agree with Ranger. I've been on unemployment, and I've dealt with MANY angry people who are on unemployment. Do I think they will cause an issue that warrants armed security? Not just no but HELL NO. Can this be considered a justifiable use of our tax-dollars? HELL NO.

Top Bottom