• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jb28

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    You missed my point. I would not overrun them. Someone else most assuredly will. They neither have the means nor want to protect themselves.

Good luck adding them to your flock. They don't even have the courage to protect themselves and welcome marauders with open arms.

I agree. If you are to plan for the future in a SHTF senario, you have to surround yourselves with people with whom you trust to cover your a$$. Those people might see it different when one of their family members are killed because they are too trusting or whatever. But from the get-go you have to have a group capable of fending for themselves, collecting resources, and most importantly a group that gets along well that has common goals. It's the heart of why humans started to live in groups, and we've gotten away from that. Just like the Right Guard slogan " Anything less would be uncivilized". Just my :twocents:.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    You missed my point. I would not overrun them. Someone else most assuredly will. They neither have the means nor want to protect themselves.

Good luck adding them to your flock. They don't even have the courage to protect themselves and welcome marauders with open arms.

I didn't say anything about adding them to my flock. Await them with defense, yes but not at the sake of my own. Im just thinking these folk as valuable assets to trade or barter with.

Either way, you make a good point regarding the efforts to protect someone who won't defend themselves. Maybe the make love, not war hippies would be useful in another fashion.

Top Bottom