• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Has anybody seen anything about these ARFA kits for a part or parts that would allow you to legally own them unless you finished the manufacturing process? It essentially, is like a registered auto-sear for AR rifles except that it is an unfinished part.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    This is the first and last that I have seen or heard of them. Best thing I can think that I would google would be a slide fire stock. That's it unless I find a RDIAS that is transferable and affordable.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    This is one of those cases of, can you? Possibly.

Should you? If you possibly want to spend the next coupla decades in prison.

No thanks. I wasn't planning on spending $100 on a ticket to the "Big House." I hadn't heard of this and wondered if it was something the ATF cooked up.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I started out in the Army carrying the M16A1, got the A2 when they came out and the last model I carried was the M4. If you want this kind of capability, put your money in the Slide Fire Solutions stock. I was pretty impressed shooting one of these. It was very controllable and I could easily fire whatever burst amount that I wanted. Three round, four, five, six round, after just a short amount of trigger time with the stock.
    No tax stamp, no wait time and right now anyway, you get an BATFE approval letter with it so there is no worries about what you are building or are in possession of that might get you sent away.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    original_zps7fa5548d.jpg

brownhornet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Mishawaka, IN
    I like how the FAQ says they only accept money orders. If that wasn't sketchy enough I saw on another forum a user found that they are being marketed by a guy that was on Doomsday Preppers. It appears that his wife is known for scamming customers out of tons of cash and was being sued for $2 million a couple of years ago. I'd expect something like this that only accepts money orders and is for an illegal/shady product would be BS.

Top Bottom