• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Hellinois
    Ultimate test:

Ask him if he wants to go to a monster truck rally.

If no: Divorce!

If yes: Rehabilitation until he's back to full manhood.

No MAN should be able to turn down tickets to a monster truck show. NONE.

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    Just a friend reminder, "fishin' sober is kinda like huntin'... sober!"

I dont care if he drinks the whole case just as long as he goes with me.
    Ill go by myself during the day,but I really like to have someone to talk to at night. And I cant remember a single fishing trip that beer wasnt involved for him.

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    Ultimate test:

Ask him if he wants to go to a monster truck rally.

If no: Divorce!

If yes: Rehabilitation until he's back to full manhood.

No MAN should be able to turn down tickets to a monster truck show. NONE.

Lol..I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders so what does that mean? Should I trade him for a newer model? He has no idea this thread is about him.He doesnt do the computer thing. Its our secret.Shhhhh.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Hellinois
    Ehh...since Paula is gone now and it's Ellen..... it's a grey area.

Does he supplement the HGTV with any manly shows? Discovery, Spike, TruTV, History, Playboy, USA, TNT? Clint Eastwood movies? LOL

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    Ehh...since Paula is gone now and it's Ellen..... it's a grey area.

Does he supplement the HGTV with any manly shows? Discovery, Spike, TruTV, History, Playboy, USA, TNT? Clint Eastwood movies? LOL

Mostly whatever station has Cops on it.What about Food Network? Iron Chef? Oh he does listen to country music.I try not to hold that against him though.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Hellinois
    Mostly whatever station has Cops on it.What about Food Network? Iron Chef? Oh he does listen to country music.I try not to hold that against him though.

Well, I have seen pretty much every episode of cops, along with SVU, NCIS, Burn Notice, Police women of broward county, lake havasu, Manhunters, DEA, party heat etc..lol

Food network is alright. As long as it isn't bobby flay or barefoot contessa LOL.

I like watching Rachel Ray (hawt!), Guy Fiere, and Man vs. Food!

I listen to country too, but I also like rap and some more hardcore stuff... lol
    :dunno:

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Angie, you're threatening his masculinity.

Don't you know you're supposed to be in the kitchen baking pies until he's ready to do something masculine? :bigballs: :scared:

Josh

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    I say go to the show and come home with 50 business cards with other guys names and numbers ??????
    My wife hates guns but she goes to all the shows with me , and she knows what each gun is , although she will never shoot them , and she knows exactly what I am looking for , and if she notices one she tells me.
    I just fear one day she will ask me to do something like go to the shopping mall with her and "act" as if I like it.

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    Angie, you're threatening his masculinity.

Don't you know you're supposed to be in the kitchen baking pies until he's ready to do something masculine? :bigballs: :scared:

Josh

Lol...Ill try that ..not. He is a good guy though. Works hard and lets me buy whatever I want. Plants all the flowers I buy every spring. We just dont always agree on extra curricular activities.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    You have symbolically castrated him.

I've met women like you before - one of them is a good friend in fact. They tear men apart and then don't understand what happened.

Today's man is not you're father's man (OK, so that didn't sound good, but you know what I mean).

Then again, he could just be a homebody while you're a "go out and get 'er done" type.

Type A and type B personalities? Introverted and extroverted? Inny and outty?

What's your sign and what's his sign?

You know, those things.

Josh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    RATED R (PROFANITY AND SOME SEXUAL LANGUAGE); NSFW - NSFK!:

(Seriously, I don't want someone watching this and then going 'OMFG, my KID saw that, you should have warned me' and thus trying to yell at me)

Nate Bloch - The Doctor Visit

But if something else could possibly be more apropos to this situation, someone please post that instead... because I think this sums up modern-day man SUCCINCTLY and almost-PERFECTLY, not that it necessarily applies to your situation, Angie, as you seem pretty egalitarian, to say the least.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom