• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    So I tell hubby I want to go to the 1500 and get this..he doesnt want to go!! How did I manage to marry a fella that doesnt want to go look at guns? And its not just the guns.I have to beg and plead him to go catfishing with me. I just dont get it.:dunno:

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    In his defense.. I kinda get obsessed with my fishing. I love to night fish and could go every night. So maybe I have just worn out the fishing thing for him. No excuse though for the 1500.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Hi honey. Names RachelMarie. I'm in the same boat as you with this. :) Men, can't live with'em...Can't live without 'em.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    You need to send him out the range to "play" with some of us guys. We'll get him in the right frame of mind before he comes home.
    Or on second thought just send him to mall for the afternoon and you come out to the range. You to Rachel Marie!

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    You need to send him out the range to "play" with some of us guys. We'll get him in the right frame of mind before he comes home.
    Or on second thought just send him to mall for the afternoon and you come out to the range. You to Rachel Marie!

Yeah...maybe he just needs to get away from all the girls in the house. 1 Wife and 2 teenage daughters. I guess that would be enough to make you drink. Thats why I got a gun years ago.I was going fishing by myself all the time.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yeah...maybe he just needs to get away from all the girls in the house. 1 Wife and 2 teenage daughters. I guess that would be enough to make you drink. Thats why I got a gun years ago.I was going fishing by myself all the time.

Well there ya go that's it!! He is cowering in a corner of the living room rocking back and forth, waiting for Oprah to get off the TV!!!!! afraid to move, :D

caddywhompus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Pendleton
    Is there a place to go to find women who like fishing and guns? I've been looking all over the damn place.

What he said! Women claim to enjoy shooting and fishing until you've been with them awhile and they don't feel the need to impress you anymore. Before you know it, you're staying home with her and watching HGTV and reminiscing about your former life.

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    What he said! Women claim to enjoy shooting and fishing until you've been with them awhile and they don't feel the need to impress you anymore. Before you know it, you're staying home with her and watching HGTV and reminiscing about your former life.

Omg! Please no HGTV! Im so sick of that channel and the DIY channel. And I have been married 17 years so there!!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom