"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I watched an interview of a defense attorney today who said that "There had to be TWO shooters because two different types of bullets were found. Some were brass and some were silver. EVERY shooter knows that you NEVER mix metal types"

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    DCWACYYUwAA3tfd.jpg:large

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It was reported today by either Katie Pavlich or Emily Miller, I can't recall which, that McAuliffe actually repeated the 93 million line twice today.

Once is a mistake. Saying it twice comes off as intentionally misleading.
    Or intentionally stupid.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    File this under the "rage" subthread, and it's a personal one.

I'm pissed off at my grandma's doctors, who told her for thirteen years she could die at any time now (usually giving her a few months at a time).

Thirteen years she lived depressed and fearing she was going to die soon (due to cancer that came and went).

So now she's been given a couple weeks with her latest scan/visit.

She never did anything those 13 years. There were places she wanted to go, she'd never seen the beach, she wanted to see things... but was always afraid of being away from the hospital if something were to happen.

13 years she'll never get back because some ****-nut doctors needlessly put that fear in her. Say "I don't know", at some point... give her some encouragement and uplifting thoughts.... not constant reminders that she's about to die.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    BREAKING: NRA Disallows 1911s As "Primary Handguns" From Its "Carry Guard" Classes - The Firearm BlogThe Firearm Blog

This is the world getting lazy. Too lazy.

The 1911 is from a bygone era when people had to learn the skill of safely using a firearm. It just requires too much attention on behalf of the user. The NRA probably just wants an easier time of it by going with using a handgun that does not require some thought to use. A Glock is a damn fine weapon, but it is so easy to use it's creating the same problems as the "smart phones, dumb people" issue. I would like to get a Glock, but they don't make one that fits my hand. Nothing feels as good in my hand as a 1911 does. Guess I'll never take an NRA class

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    BREAKING: NRA Disallows 1911s As "Primary Handguns" From Its "Carry Guard" Classes - The Firearm BlogThe Firearm Blog

This is the world getting lazy. Too lazy.

The 1911 is from a bygone era when people had to learn the skill of safely using a firearm. It just requires too much attention on behalf of the user. The NRA probably just wants an easier time of it by going with using a handgun that does not require some thought to use. A Glock is a damn fine weapon, but it is so easy to use it's creating the same problems as the "smart phones, dumb people" issue. I would like to get a Glock, but they don't make one that fits my hand. Nothing feels as good in my hand as a 1911 does. Guess I'll never take an NRA class

Col. Cooper is surely beginning to turn some serious rpm in his resting place. SMH

easy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK
    Aaand 'James Jarret' Director of Curriculum is shown with his booger hook on the bang switch apparently on the draw from the holster. Nice training example there, ace.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom