"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Yes.
    That one's going over my head.
    I told a long winded story on here several years ago, and, I believe it was Scutter, who quoted me and referenced the onion on the belt. It just so happens that the simpsons is one of my favorite tv shows, well, it was at the time, you see, back then, though often political, it seemed the show gave equal time to who they parodied, not like now, where it's all left wing, PC bullcrap, unlike family guy, while not now as good as it used to be, they still jab anybody and everybody, but I'm really glad TVland brought back M*A*S*H, now that's a funny show!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I told a long winded story on here several years ago, and, I believe it was Scutter, who quoted me and referenced the onion on the belt. It just so happens that the simpsons is one of my favorite tv shows, well, it was at the time, you see, back then, though often political, it seemed the show gave equal time to who they parodied, not like now, where it's all left wing, PC bullcrap, unlike family guy, while not now as good as it used to be, they still jab anybody and everybody, but I'm really glad TVland brought back M*A*S*H, now that's a funny show!

Someone earlier showed the Simpson's clip.

As for MASH, I used to like it.
    Now I just want to tell Hawkeye, yes we get it, you're smart. Now shut the **** up and do your damn job.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Listening to the radio on the drive in... apparently Marsh employees are butthurt because they arent getting severance or health benefits after they are terminated due to the stores closing because they are losing money.

DUHHH! If they had money to pay you, they wouldnt be closing, dumb***!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    We don't have time to bust Muslim rape gangs because we're making sure our hats are gender neutral to deter micro-aggressions.

C_jBRQuUAAAUs5h.jpg:small

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    We don't have time to bust Muslim rape gangs because we're making sure our hats are gender neutral to deter micro-aggressions.

C_jBRQuUAAAUs5h.jpg:small

One of those Muslim rape gangs would absolutely destroy those two. I don't see any guns, tasers, or billy clubs - pretty much just worthless soft bodies ready to receive whatever is given. The level of denial continues to astound me.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    One of those Muslim rape gangs would absolutely destroy those two. I don't see any guns, tasers, or billy clubs - pretty much just worthless soft bodies ready to receive whatever is given. The level of denial continues to astound me.
    But they have two radios. They can call for back up twice as effectively.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom