"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    \

No.

Not sure what caused it. Being raised with no coping mechanisms because "everybody is a special snowflake that gets a trophy" or not being taught how the .gov works so you arent worried about being put to death because you are gay. SMH.

Edit: I did get attacked by a trigglypuff on facebook this AM. Came into a conversation all triggered screaming and yelling about he's a dead man now that Trump is in and he's gay. Knowing how sensitive everyone is I took the high road and didnt play the sore winner card and tried reasoning with him. There simply was no reasoning with him. He finally said it was not up for debate and he was just going to block me. (keep in mind I wasnt on his wall, but a mutual friend's wall)

Unfortunately he blocked me before I responded with "I have no idea what you are talking about because I cant hear you over the heavy construction in the background making the giant ovens". Alas my snark went unused. :(

I'm trying my best to be kind and understanding, but they are making it REALLY hard.

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Screenshot_20161109-203109_zpsa3ghsxoq.png

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I'm not sure where the LGBTQ are getting the idea Trump is going to have them killed, but I'm seeing a lot of them saying it. Who the hell has been feeding them this propagandized garbage, and how stupid are they to take it seriously?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm not sure where the LGBTQ are getting the idea Trump is going to have them killed, but I'm seeing a lot of them saying it. Who the hell has been feeding them this propagandized garbage, and how stupid are they to take it seriously?

Well, it probably started as something less than killing, but then it hit an echo chamber and then got amplified.
    I'm sure a lot came from the "Democratic Underground".

Plus, they have their conspiracy theorists just like we do.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Just to offer the counterpoint, Trump has said a lot of crazy :poop: in the past. It's not completely outside the realm of possibility that he's said some offensive stuff to them. And since the vocal part of that community acts like 13 yo girls, "gays are stupid" becomes "I'm developing a master plan to summarily execute all gays."

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Well, it probably started as something less than killing, but then it hit an echo chamber and then got amplified.
    I'm sure a lot came from the "Democratic Underground".

Plus, they have their conspiracy theorists just like we do.

Echo chambers and conspiracy theorists. Sounds vaguely familiar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom