Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Worked in the automotive field for almost 20 years.
    I have 18+ years experience installing alarms, remote starts and all sorts of audio and accessories. I have 15+ years experience installing sunroofs, 15+ years installing window tint (both commercial/residential and automotive) and my work is top quality.

I also have several years of management experience. I have experience in body shop estimating. I am a service advisor for a large Honda dealership at this time. Top notch customer service skills. I also have lots of experience pulling wires inside a residential setting to install home security systems as well.

Looking for work.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    PC Repair

I have been doing this for years on my own for family and friends. Now formally trained and certified. Flat rates + parts. Pick-up available around Indy and surrounding areas. PM me for additional info.

Reno316

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Muncie
    Looking for some IT jobs in/around Muncie.

4 years of network management, some light SQL DB management, software installation and IT Project Management experience.

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    For my Dad

Experienced finish work, framing, decking, siding, painting, general repair/maintenance, non certified plumbing experience. Located in Warsaw, would travel up to an hour (maybe more depending on work needed and pay).

Yes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Hi everyone, this is a great idea for a forum post. I'm new here, so I hope this is OK to post...but here goes:

I'm a professional musician with 15+ years of experience in guitar, bass, and hand percussion. I taught guitar, bass, and music theory in the NYC area for 5 years before moving to Indiana for a job. I am primarily interested in Jazz and Blues, followed by Rock.

I also studied contemporary writing and production at Berklee College of Music and built a recording studio in Fort Wayne. I have extensive experience with mixing/postproduction, mastering, tracking, and restoration.

I love doing all of these things, but I chose the wrong career since all the states that have a plethora of jobs in these fields do not allow guns. Cryin' shame.

So if anyone needs guitar, bass or recording/production lessons, PM me. Same goes if your project needs to be mixed, just hit me up. I'm located in Madison County. (east-central IN)

Last edited:

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Electric guitar and bass repair/set up.

I can fix about anything, electrical or cosmetic. I can do intonation, bridge set up, string height, change pickups or pots, electrical shielding, anything you need.

I do a little bit of painting, too, though I would rather do electrical work. I can set up acoustics, too, and can fix some problems with amplifiers.

PM me if you require anything.

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    Experienced finish work, framing, decking, siding, painting, general repair/maintenance, non certified plumbing experience. Located in Warsaw, would travel up to an hour (maybe more depending on work needed and pay).

To the top for Pop

HvacPro

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Peru, IN
    I have a crew of 6 service vans on the road. We do residential, commercial, and industrial electrical and heating, airconditioning and ventilation. We have licensed plumbers on staff as well. There are no jobs to small or too large. We specialize in water source and air source geothermal heating and cooling. We are based in Peru but travel down to Indy and up to South Bend. If anyone needs our help pkease PM me. Also, I dont mind giving advice on a DIY project to a fellow gun lover.
    A neat job we just did was installed lighting, water and motorized target returns for an indoor/outdoor shooting range. We did it for half price in exchange fir a year of free shooting!
    Thanks
    PJ
    HvacPro

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Speedy Clean Restoration Services LLC

I own a one man operation called Speedy Clean Restoration Services LLC. I specialize in Tile/Grout & Other Hard Surface Cleaning & Sealing. I work both commercial and residential jobs. My primary service area is Central Indiana, but will consider larger jobs outside that region.

Here's my website: Speedy Clean Restoration Services, LLC - Home

If you go to my website, check out the "Gallery" for stock video footage and pictures. I also have a Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/SCRSLLC

Thanks for your consideration!

Seethis1.jpg

Last edited:

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    Accountant

Good morning everyone. I am a professional accountant. I specialize in personal and business taxes as well as small business accounting services. I have over 38 years of experience in this field.

Contact info:
    Randolph Tax and Accounting Company
    sfrtaxacctg@gmail.com
    1-765-481-8461
    Located in Thorntown, IN (half way between Indianapolis and Lafayette)
    :welcome:

Count Blackula

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    South Bend
    I'm a 22-year-old guy currently living in West Lafayette, IN. I have experience in food service, janitorial, and event set-up. If you need someone in those fields, or just need a body to do yard work, just shoot me a private message.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Hope it's OK that I post this here, again....

I do professional gun blueing and finishes (Stellar Metal Finishes) in Indianapolis. I am currently taking on a few extra 'jobs'... if you need something done right away, I could use the extra cash for the holidays since I've encountered alot of extra expenses due to a death in the family and a second family member being hospitalized up north TWICE in the last 10 days with heart issues. Gas and other travel expenses have eaten into my Christmas funds. :(

I do both hot and cold blueing of traditional type. Turn-around time would be approx. one week to ten days.... and I guarantee your satisfaction with my work. I will do all the metal prep work for you, and my fees are VERY reasonable. Complete firearms or just 'parts' like barrels, cylinders, frames, bottom metal and trigger guards, etc are all accepted.

Feel free to PM me for details or with any questions you may have. You can also e-mail me direct @

stellarmetals@live.com

PM's and e-mails will be answered promptly, and I'll provide a phone number so we can talk about your blueing needs.

Photos of samples of my work can be viewed, here-
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/album.php?albumid=4933

Thanks INGO! -Lee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    I'm a Private Investigator & Security Agent in charge of the Terre Haute, IN Region. We ofer the following services for the ENTIRE state of Indiana. For more info send me a PM on INGO pr shoot me an email to terrehaute@officialinvestigations.com

* Armed & Unarmed Security
    * Child Support Investigations
    * Cheating Spouse Investigations
    * Missing Person Cases
    * Insurance & Workers Comp Fraud Investigations
    * Wrongful Death Investigations
    * Pre Employment Screening
    * Notary Services
    * Process Serving
    * Background Checks

Brushscrubber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Wrecker/Tow Truck

I have experience operating a 3 car hauler picking up salvaged title insurance vehicles in a tri-state area.

I am looking for a company/individual that is searching for someone that is trainable and would be able to work beside me for a little while until they are comfortable letting me operate their equipment. Would really like to find someone who is passionate and interested in training properly for damage free towing and recovery.

I am looking for part-time evening/night and occasional weekend work as I already have a full time career as an RV tech. I would think this would be ideal for the owner/operator that would like to be able to train someone so they could have some time off. Just like at my current employer I am always willing to look at continuing education such as wreckmasters.

It may be a little far-fetched posting on here since I do live on the SE side of Indy just north of Beech Grove but maybe someone might be interested.

If interested PM me for further contact info.

Thank You,

Jake Musselman

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Not sure if anyone here would need my expertise but I've been breaking and training horses for over a decade. I can saddlebreak just fine but my area of expertise is harness and driving. This includes making them traffic safe. And I do mean ANY traffic. If anyone is actually interested feel free to PM me.

Top Bottom