Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    AUCTIONEER
    Indiana Licensed
    Full Service Auction Provider
    Estates-Farm-Firearms-Antiques-Real Estate-Everything Else!
    Spanky46151
    Honest-Accurate-Fair-Honest

Juggernaut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2010
    Owosso Mi
    Textile Screen Printer/Graphic Artist for hire!

Juggernaut Graphics & Screen Printing

Owosso, Mi

Juggernaut_S12@Yahoo.com

Tactical Textile Screen Printing.

A few Samples.
    6440_1106778314615_1381519105_30240812_5427295_n.jpg
    2572_1035286807372_1381519105_30093506_2277577_n.jpg

2572_1035286567366_1381519105_30093502_3405217_n.jpg
    18836_1205037011021_1381519105_30460613_6859222_n.jpg
    2841_1060279912184_1381519105_30128436_4796737_n.jpg

A Carpenter once said, "Let he who has no sword... Sell his garments to buy one...."
    I keep doing that over and over again!!!

Last edited:

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I do commercial heating and air conditioning in the central indiana area. I also do as much residential side work as I can. If you need service or a replacement quote feel free to pm me or drop me a e-mail. I have both R-22 and R-410A and can work on both systems. I have a full time job so I'm not trying to pay my bills from my sidework. I work as resonable as possible......if I can help you out I will do my best.

Dustin Roehler
    docroehler@hotmail.com

jaramia20

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Michigan City
    Truck Driver . Not working right now and hate taking " free " money . I'm looking for NON OTR work . Right now I need something local . Thank you for any help you can give me . I'm in the Michigan City area but don't mind a drive for the right job .

zekedageek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Bloomington
    Computer Service and Repair, pretty much anything that does not require lots of coding/programming, proficient with all platforms/OSs.. Monroe County.

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    guy with a truck Hendricks County and west side Indy

I will haul your stuff cheap or do general labor jobs at this point. Clean your gutters? I actually have several skilled trades including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, welding, etc.

I have been out of work since Jan. and I have hit the btm. Although my goal was 6 months of $avings in the bank I made it 2-3 months... There is no unemployment checks and no government cheese either I would like to keep it that way...

God Bless

sporty_live

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Title Insurance in the real estate industry. Basically background research of property to make sure it is insurable, issuing title insurance and closing transactions. If you ever need an extra set of eyes reviewing your Good Faith Estimate, hit me up. Ive been in the mortgage/title insurance industry for 20 years and can point out where you are being overcharged and how to negotiate for lower fees!

TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount
    I do web design and programming. I can code basically anything, but I specialize in flash, php, and java.
    Also do Object based C and C++ coding. (Specially useful for small applications for small business needs)

And of course, if the money is right, I also do computer repair, help desk services.

[WILL WORK FOR GUNS AND AMMO] :rockwoot: :ar15: :D

Can email me at Curnel_D@hotmail.com. If you REALLY need computer repair service, I can only do it early in the morning or in the evening. (Grant Co and surrounding areas, summitville, elec, wabash, ect. Will do anderson and muncie, but will need extra gas money (Online direct connect also a possibility)) Will only do repair services for INGO members. Everything else is free game.

Last edited:

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    113   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    I have a heavy duty full size pickup truck AND trailer.

I can haul trash, roofing, gravel, dirt, whatever.

Once I get a jack for it, I can park the trailer at a job-site to be filled at your leisure.

I'm also pretty handy with computers. I have no formal education, but everyone that knows me has me work on their computer problems.

Tomcat_AL200

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    I am a FAA certified Flight Instructor, Airplane Single-Engine Land. I teach Private, Insturment, and Commercial flight students for Purdue University's Aviation Technololgy program.
    I am also an Insturment-rated, Multiengine Commercial pilot, send me an E-mail or PM if you are interested in my services.

P.S. I will work for guns, knives, or ammo :):

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    I have over 20 yrs experience in the construction trades my sevices include: suspended ceilings
    framing(wood or steel)
    painting
    drywall
    windows & doors
    Can do about anything when it comes to general household repairs,have worked a little with concrete & capable of doing smaller roofing projects. Prefer to stay around allen co. & have been doing work in the wabash co. area as well

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    Hey, I'm a photographer in Northwest Indiana for hire, I am available to do weddings, family portraits, individual portraits and even into the areas of photography for advertising. If you have any questions as to my availability or work I have done or am willing to do you can either contact me on here or at my personal email greatone654@hotmail.com if you'd like send me a phone number and I would be happy to give you a call to discuss further details or show some of my work.

RedDot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    I'm an artist.

I do all sorts of foundry, steel, aluminum, bronze casting work. Wood shop stuff, sculpting, mold making, carving and painting.

If you have an artistic vision, let me see what I can do for you. I'm not afraid of any material.

I do this kind of thing on on the side from selling my own artwork and working at Expo Design. We make things from parade floats to the giant dinosaur in the children's museum.

larrylegend

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Hancock County
    I have experience in residential framing, masonry work, low voltage electronics (specifically nurse call, door lock, etc), hardscaping and general labor. The masonry side I mostly worked with bluestone and brick. I worked mostly on residential projects. I am willing to work on almost any project that you have. Pm me for any questions or details on work experience. Thanks

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I'm in the Indy Area, and my main experience is in concert sound (FOH and monitors), but also have had lengthy stints in IT (system administration/tech support/inside sales). I also play bass (NO JAZZ).

Top Bottom