• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :p

No, seriously, this forum is exploding, it seems, with people that are uptight and get defensive about EVERYTHING.

I see this more so in the politics threads, but I'm seeing it everywhere more and more. Threads getting closed, arguments about STUPID stuff, bickering over the pettiest crap....

This is why the Anti's have such a strong defense against us. We may have logic and reason on our side and some uncommon sense, but they have strength in numbers and unity. The few liberal boards I've trolled from across the Country show one thing: agreement. They agree about everything (mostly because they're braindead zombies and have to think for each other) large and small.

I'm not saying we should all agree with each other, but can't we respectfully disagree?

I'm getting REALLY tired of people going back and forth about petty crap. My guns bigger than your gun. My momma could kick your momma's arse. Then there's this sense of them vs us when it comes to LEO/MIL and everyday gun owners. "Babysitting the World" and comments that amount to :fawk: LEO's. CUT IT THE HELL OUT!!!!!!! Ain't one person on here better than anyone else. Not one of you. We are all equal whether you believe it or not. No one is above anyone else. Not the Mod's, not the LEO's, not the active/retired MIL, not me, not you. Except if you're Fenway. He owns this place.

Then there's this sense that people have that gets them all bent out of shape because someone has to bash their favorite political bobble-head. "Ron Paul's Awesome!" "Go :fawk: your Ronny!"

OMG PEOPLE!!!! KNOCK IT THE BLANKITY BLANK OFF!!!!!!!

How do you expect us to accomplish anything when it comes to our rights if all we do is fight amongst ourselves??

Now if you've read this and feel enraged or upset, stop, think about it, and ask yourself why.

I didn't start this thread to start a fight. I started this thread as a semi-rant. But my main goal is to find out why everyone's so bitter with each other? Maybe we can get it out in the open and talk about it and move past it.

We have to come together if we want to accomplish anything.

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    So what you are suggesting is that we should all have the same opinions and not have different values based on life experiences?

So you want us to be a bunch of gun totting bible thumping sheep am I correct?

While we have different opinions and some petty BS arguments on here that is what makes this place and the people here great!

I will admit we have a small riff between LEO and non LEO which I don't understand most of my experiences in the REAL world have been better and more polite then what I have seen on here. I understand it may feel like they are getting bashed in here I do see a very little but some are very defensive and the sig lines don't help.

We can not all agree so lets all agree to disagree sometimes.

Does it make us bad people? Nope!

I love to hear about somebodies new toy or the first time a kid or woman goes shooting. That is what this place is.

Politics and Religion will always have disagreements!!

By the way my gun is better then yours and my version of God can kick you Gods ***.
    The Cop down the street is a hell of a nice guy.
    And my water is wetter then yours!

:D

Last edited:

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    I think everyone has their own idea on what change is acceptable. Government part way out all the way out or all the way in. Personally I am fine if all the government has to offer besides defense of the Country goes poof.

I am not angry, but I do have to poo.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Arguing is fine as long as it doesn't degrade into 5th grade name-calling. In the world of gun owners, we're a pretty opinionated group and not very shy about it. I have learned quite a bit from people that disagree with me. Rational debate is healthy.... petty bickering is a waste of bandwidth.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    So what you are suggesting is that we should all have the same opinions and not have different values based on life experiences?

While we have different opinions and some petty BS arguments on here that is what makes this place and the people here great!

I will admit we have a small riff between LEO and non LEO which I don't understand most of my experiences in the REAL world have been better and more polite then what I have seen on here. I understand it may feel like they are getting bashed in here I do see a very little but some are very defensive and the sig lines don't help.

I love here about somebodies new toy or the first tim a kid or woman goes shooting. That is what this place is.

By the way my gun is better then yours and my version of God can kick you Gods ***.

He stated that we don't have to all agree, just be respectful when we do it. And my gun is WAY bigger than your.....:ar15::D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

I love here about somebodies new toy or the first tim a kid or woman goes shooting. That is what this place is.

Whoa now, I think you misunderstood. I'm talking about the petty bickering I"m seeing in every thread I go into. Someone's ALWAYS namecalling or fighting and it's always over something petty.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    You talkin to me? Are you talkin to me?

Just kidding. I hand out rep for intelligent posts that DISAGREE with me. Well, I do love handing out rep. Stay out of the Halloween INGO group shoot. Everybody in that thread gets rep from me. Especially if they say they are going(shameless plug) *nudge nudge*

I really have to disagree Savage. Wtf661 and Paco did it best. They got angry at first but all is well now (or at least it looks like it, they edited their posts) and they moved on. I think it just SOUNDS more serious than it is. No one uses smileys in the politics section so no one can tell how they are really responding. If we were having these conversations over a beer or some cheesy bacon potato yummers it would be fine.

So chill out Savage. Don't get so mad all the time. :) It's the internet afterall.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I think everyone has their own idea on what change is acceptable. Government part way out all the way out or all the way in. Personally I am fine if all the government has to offer besides defense of the Country goes poof.

I am not angry, but I do have to poo.
    OMG I woke the kids up laughing!!:rockwoot: between this statement and your profile picture I will be cleaning my drink off of my desk for an hour.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You talkin to me? Are you talkin to me?

Just kidding. I hand out rep for intelligent posts that DISAGREE with me. Well, I do love handing out rep. Stay out of the Halloween INGO group shoot. Everybody in that thread gets rep from me. Especially if they say they are going(shameless plug) *nudge nudge*

I really have to disagree Savage. Wtf661 and Paco did it best. They got angry at first but all is well now (or at least it looks like it, they edited their posts) and they moved on. I think it just SOUNDS more serious than it is. No one uses smileys in the politics section so no one can tell how they are really responding. If we were having these conversations over a beer or some cheesy bacon potato yummers it would be fine.

So chill out Savage. Don't get so mad all the time. :) It's the internet afterall.

Yes, the way wtf661 and paco did was a great example of how to handle a serious pissing match. But unfortunately it rarely ends that way. It's driving people away from this forum.

Hmm. Wonder what the cause is. :whistle:

I'm a good little boy. I never lose my head or make a tense situation more so! :D

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Geez..I just said *STFU*. You would think I killed someone! :):

Nope...Not mad. Just annoyed with inconsiderate people. That's all.

Everyone else should go to anger classes...I'm 100% normal! :patriot:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Right. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEverybody around you are wrong. And you are right.

Makes sense to me :thumbsup: I keed I keed.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Geez..I just said *STFU*. You would think I killed someone! :):

Nope...Not mad. Just annoyed with inconsiderate people. That's all.

Everyone else should go to anger classes...I'm 100% normal! :patriot:

OMG I know where this one is coming from! RUN FOR YOUR BUNKERS! CODE RED!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!

:laugh:

Right. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEverybody around you are wrong. And you are right.

Makes sense to me :thumbsup: I keed I keed.

anim_head_slap.gif

Opps, I'm sorry. :): I'm always right. Man I thought you knew that.

In all seriousness, I figured we could use this thread to get any pent up anger out in the open and people could talk about it here for the world to see. :)

Top Bottom