Are you a Terrorist with an Automatic rifle? Hillary says you might be!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TacticAll

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Ask any gun control fanatic you want - Hillary too - do you think these weapons belong in the hands of law enforcement? They will always answer - yes. Ask them why and the answer will always be some variation of "well...their job is to serve and protect and they must meet or exceed the level of threat they are likely to face."

Thank you. Debate over. I am the first line of defense for myself and my family. The second amendment gives me that right. As such, I too, need to meet or exceed the level of threat I or my family may face. So, until there are no more bad men with quality weapons, willing to take my life or the lives of my family, I will meet or exceed force with force.

I like it JJ. Well said Brother!

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    More respect for your next president please.
    :p
    LOL, not a chance in hell. The NICEST thing I can say about Billary is they're scumbags.

Doubtful she'll run. At the minimum, she has severe mental problems, including 'cronyism', LOL! She didn't address Lewinsky in her no-selling book 'cause she probably can't remember who Lewinsky IS! :laugh:

Billary simply has way too much baggage, no sane soul would want Bill anywhere near the White House as 'First Lady', and folks have discovered the leftie-liberal voter fraud tactic, and have plenty of time to counter it. :p

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    It's Hillary. :blahblah: :nuts: Anyone expect anything different from someone who's had bodyguards most of her adult life? :scratch:

Or provided so much reason to need them?

Reckon I'd **** on her after she'd burned down, just so the embers wouldn't catch anything valuable on fire. Then bury it all. I wasn't in the Boy Scouts that long, but I learned some stuff.

gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    I have to thank the Clintons for being the firearms enthusiast that I am today. Yes when Bill signed the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act, commonly known as the Federal Assault Weapons Ban, I decided that if they are good enough to banned, then they must be good enough for me to own. In 1989, the Clintons unknowingly generated my first firearms collection list, so the more they talk about how these firearms must be confiscated, they are creating more firearm enthusiasts. Keep talking Hitlary, more people will see you for the gun grabbing control freak that you are.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have to thank the Clintons for being the firearms enthusiast that I am today. Yes when Bill signed the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act, commonly known as the Federal Assault Weapons Ban, I decided that if they are good enough to banned, then they must be good enough for me to own. In 1989, the Clintons unknowingly generated my first firearms collection list, so the more they talk about how these firearms must be confiscated, they are creating more firearm enthusiasts. Keep talking Hitlary, more people will see you for the gun grabbing control freak that you are.

I had guns before that.
    But you're right. When they were going to enact that ban, I ran (ok, drove) to Fetla's and picked up my first AR, a Colt AR-15 HBAR sporter.
    But NO BAYONET LUG!
    Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Ask any gun control fanatic you want - Hillary too - do you think these weapons belong in the hands of law enforcement? They will always answer - yes. Ask them why and the answer will always be some variation of "well...their job is to serve and protect and they must meet or exceed the level of threat they are likely to face."

Thank you. Debate over. I am the first line of defense for myself and my family. The second amendment gives me that right. As such, I too, need to meet or exceed the level of threat I or my family may face. So, until there are no more bad men with quality weapons, willing to take my life or the lives of my family, I will meet or exceed force with force.
    This.

Top Bottom