• ...and so much more!
  • Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    So nobody knows nothin huh ?

The OP should be banned for starting such a thread or at least kicked in the balls .
    Agree, lock the Little F'er.

I have been locked for less. Hmmmm? I am probably about due for another lock-down but I digress, TiminM wins with best answer. I stayed out of this thread until now, dumb dumb dumb on my part.

:welcome:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Why? He seems to have contributed to a conversation.
    He didn't just comment on someone else's post with, "ya. I agree."
    Ok wait a minute, he has been a member like 3 days and had 12 posts when he did this and now has like 362 badges or whatever the hell they are under his rep with 27 different colors.

First of all, badges, I don't need no stinkin' badges but WTF good are they if I see lots of little badges and special colors under a FNG's name? I joined INGO early on, made a couple thousand posts, had my account locked a couple times and this guy is right up there with me. The System is Broken!?

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    It's brand new! It's supposed to replace the ipod.

It's called the illpod.
    Wait, you can put music on an ipod?

I think the OP is a Fed and this thread is on his ipod. Freaking JR G-man tryin' to make his career a bit more fast and furious with an INGO bust. Kids these days just don't want to put in the time, they want to be running the NSA or CIA by age 35.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Lexington-Green-Oath-Ceremony-April-19-2013-500x373.jpg

Oath Keepers » Blog Archive » Mike Vanderboegh And The III Percenters

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Agree, lock the Little F'er.

It's not that I disagree with the message , it's that I'm wondering what the hell is the message and who these III'ers are .

When it comes to sarcasm I'm a seasoned professional but when it comes to ambiguity I'm bush league .

The monkey didn't want to connect the dots for me but I think I have enough clues now .

So I'm guessing the III'ers are some kinda wannabe militia group of sorts looking to relive our revolution , that about right ?

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    It's not that I disagree with the message , it's that I'm wondering what the hell is the message and who these III'ers are .

When it comes to sarcasm I'm a seasoned professional but when it comes to ambiguity I'm bush league .

The monkey didn't want to connect the dots for me but I think I have enough clues now .

So I'm guessing the III'ers are some kinda wannabe militia group of sorts looking to relive our revolution , that about right ?
    I am a 100%er with you. It is all about the messenger, not the message. I did not even look up the "group" until after I made my posts. Any time someone goes fishing in a survival forum they are either a Loon or a Loon Hunter. I am neither but know them when I see them. I am not paranoid but based on facial recognition software alone I would never use my own pic in my avatar, I would assume he would not either? Then again non-issue since they have every yearbook ever printed but I digress.

Drag him back in here to respond or lock him. Until then my post count will continue to rise! This in addition to just receiving some great news today.

Top Bottom