• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think I got 99/100, but there is one that I'm sure is not right. They don't want the 2a as the most important. They want 1a. I too didn't know the form to become a citizen.

Emancipation Declaration? Really? This is a really stupid test.

IMO, the second is not the most important, the first is. The pen is certainly mightier than the sword. You don't win heart and, more importantly minds with weapons.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    IMO, the second is not the most important, the first is. The pen is certainly mightier than the sword. You don't win heart and, more importantly minds with weapons.
    I understand what you're saying, but against an oppressive government, the others are useless without the 2nd. That, of course, is just my opinion.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm serious! It could be a trick question! Technically there are 46 STATES and 4 COMMONWEALTHS.

It's not a trick question since they provide you the answers of the test before.Dont tell anyone. ;)

You just have to remember them all.

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    I didn't do too badly, although I'll be damned if I can come up with an answer for #82.

That came up on my citizenship test (which I got a 10 out of 10 on :rockwoot:). My answer was: It is a forum for nations to discuss international issues. The grader said, "sure, that's not bad". (test was taken across the desk from the interviewer, he graded it in front of you)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    #82:

"To waste money in the most efficient manner possible, to get soldiers killed for little to no reason, and to permit bloodthirsty regimes a place to put forth their opinions on civil rights."

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Remember, EVERYONE (citizens and non-citizens alike) has the right to keep and bear arms, freedom of speech, etc...

Voting is reserved for citizens only.

Yes, you don't necessarily have to be alive but you do have to be a citizen...well, most of the time.

GONZO!!!

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    I did very well...however, the ones that I did not know, I bombed! The ones I bombed are 51,70,72,82

lately i have been reading The Patriot's Handbook...so a lot of the answers came from my previous knowledge or from recently acquired knowledge from reading the book.

GONZO!!!

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Do you refer to the United States of America as "Texas and them other 49 lesser states"?

Partly... I used to but now most of that great state does not speak much English.

I used to know a guy that lives near te Mexico border and another guy that was born in loredo and they both said you pretty much have to learn at least some Spanish to live there.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    The form utilized for naturalization? That is a bureaucratic question, not a question for a citizen.

Tis better to ask, "Which countries subsequently became part of the Union?"

And/or, "What document was the first rule of law after independence was achieved?"

or, "Who was the first president under that form of government?"

How many know the answer to those?

Top Bottom