• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    I prefer the hats with velcro, especially when there's no button on top. Without the button my ear protection fits snug and doesn't press down on a center spot at the top of my head while at the range.

It is silly that someone would call a patch a billboard and then prefer embroidery. They're the same thing except one's removable.

Exactly. :D:rockwoot:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    If I like a hat with something on it well enough to buy/wear it, I want the logo/design/whatever on there permanently, not on there with Velcro.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    The advantage of a hat with velcro on the front is that you can use it as a place to display any patches you might already have without buying a bunch of separate hats. It's for this reason why INGO started selling them while coming out with their own patches. So for this reason I like them and have worn them.

For me the advantage of the little velcro piece on top is that it takes the place of the hard little button that earpro likes to smash into my head. Otherwise I could care less.

MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    As long as it keeps the sun outta my eyes and doesn't interfere with my actions and is comfortable, I'm fine with velcro. Many of the velcro patch hats are synthetic which helps in drying and cooling if getting soaked in sweat in the summertime and they are usually pretty soft to the touch as well and easy to launder.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm not big on adjustable "floppy" hats that INGO sells, so I went out and found an Under Armour flex-fit hat that I would actually wear and slapped an INGO logo on there. Instant INGO hat! Only, I was actually able to shop around an find a hat that fit me as I'm also very picky about hats.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I'm not a big fan of the Velcro hats but don't have anything against them. It's just not my style really.

Most of my hats are activity driven or seasonal.

I like to wear this when I'm cooking

0651bf13790fcfb0df061465f4a7f425_zps5c04bb82.jpg

This is more for every day or even out at the range to block the sun

e00800032521f20e2a7e66ecc57754c6_zps62521dbb.jpg

Top Bottom