• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I'm picky about hats. Perhaps because of my ears sticking out or I just have an odd shaped head, but I'm picky about how they fit. If it doesn't fit/look right I won't buy one. There are few that do. I have a couple with velcro patches because they fit right, but I don't have any preference to them because of the velcro. I don't even own any velcro patches to put on them at the moment.

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    I like the hats with the velcro where the "button?" or whatever you want to call it usually is. That way when I'm shooting with my hearing protection on that button isn't getting pushed into my head.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I do not like free advertising space on my head.

I only buy plain hats and they are real hard to find. I have been known to remove labels/logo's ect many times in the past.

I have also been known to drop off old work shirts from past employers at the wheeler mission so the homeless drunker'd's can advertise for them. One of the best Ideas i have ever had so feel free to copy it.

If you want to sponsor me like a NASCAR Racer i would put on whatever patch you wanted. A free hat is ok a free shirt is ok but I just wear them around the house mainly. If you want me to wear it in public give me some money or a paycheck.

Alan's free Vortex hat had a rip on the brim now that makes it special. . I still wear it around the house and to the range/hunting/shopping. . A rip/sweat stains/ old fit your head cause you wore in in the rain many times hats are the best. My wife says i look like a hillbilly in hats anyway, But i still wear one everyday.

Never owned a velcro hat unless you count the velcro that makes it bigger or smaller.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I prefer the hats with velcro, especially when there's no button on top. Without the button my ear protection fits snug and doesn't press down on a center spot at the top of my head while at the range.

It is silly that someone would call a patch a billboard and then prefer embroidery. They're the same thing except one's removable.

Top Bottom