• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Repeating something over and over doesn’t make it true. If you’re still convinced, just try harder next time to catch it; ‘cause the 2020 election ship has sailed. You’re stuck with Joe for the foreseeable future.
    The same works in reverse.

So in your opinion, IF it could be proven that biden won by fraud, should Biden serve out the term?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Snope's says it wasn't written by Saul Alinsky, and no one seems to know who did. Several other websites say the same thing.
    I wouldn't bother reading snopes. But, I'd wipe my ass with it if snopes was written on sheets of toilet paper. But they're most likely correct about this. I don't think Alinsky wrote that. His thing was flipping the power hierarchy. That's a goal in common with today's social communists but that doesn't mean that it's specifically communist. More like overlap on a Venn diagram. For all we know a conservative wrote that as an explanation for observations.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    May be a lot of dead voters in the 350,000 .
    Joe Biden won GA by 11,000 votes when still to this day, over 350,000 ballots were counted where their legally required chain of custody documentation is still missing (which makes them invalid).

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I don't think it's crazy at all. The attempted re-election of Donald Trump saw quite a few of former Trump voters switch over. I cannot recall the opposite being true in significant numbers.
    How does it make sense then that Trump also set voting records if so many of his previous supporters switched? How do you square that with him hitting basically all the election bellwethers that would predict him winning and his party lost no contested house seats as well as gained total seats in the house at democrat expense. Add to that the Democrat insistence that Xiden won fair and square while doing all possible to make sure no forensic study of the vote in battleground states is possible or allowed

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How does it make sense then that Trump also set voting records if so many of his previous supporters switched? How do you square that with him hitting basically all the election bellwethers that would predict him winning and his party lost no contested house seats as well as gained total seats in the house at democrat expense. Add to that the Democrat insistence that Xiden won fair and square while doing all possible to make sure no forensic study of the vote in battleground states is possible or allowed
    Yep, he lost, so it must be fraud. Nevermind that Biden set records too, but those, of course, were dead voter or made up voters, right?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    May be a lot of dead voters in the 350,000 .
    Joe Biden won GA by 11,000 votes when still to this day, over 350,000 ballots were counted where their legally required chain of custody documentation is still missing (which makes them invalid).
    It’s unfortunate that the people who say this can’t provide proof, and lost dang near every challenge in court. It’s a conspiracy.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It’s unfortunate that the people who say this can’t provide proof, and lost dang near every challenge in court. It’s a conspiracy.
    In every case where the votes were forensically reviewed Trump gained significantly. But I'm sure you have an explanation that explains that away...

Top Bottom