Are we supposed to be hoarding 5.56 ammo now?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Key parts:
    "The agency said in a statement on Tuesday it would not seek to issue the final guidelines "at this time." "

"The ATF said it would instead wait until Americans have finished commenting on the federal regulations and evaluate their comments and suggestions before "proceeding with any framework." "

We've been granted a reprieve for the time being, but this is FAR from over.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm sure it will be just as fast as gasoline prices drop after they jack up the prices by 50 cents a gallon overnight... :):

Probably. :D

I checked ammoseek.com just now and the cheapest I'm seeing "name brand" M855 stuff going for is American Eagle going for $0.45/round. I think that's cheaper than before but it's still no bargain.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Probably. :D

I checked ammoseek.com just now and the cheapest I'm seeing "name brand" M855 stuff going for is American Eagle going for $0.45/round. I think that's cheaper than before but it's still no bargain.
    I kind of lost track of prices since I got rid of my AR, but I remember thinking 45 cents a round for surplus was expensive a little while back. Seems like I was only paying 30-something cents.

Looks like TargetSportsUSA has American Eagle for 425/1000, but it's just the 55 gr. FMJ (from gundeals.com).

Top Bottom