Are There Any Good Libertarian Radio Programs?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    INGO,

Does anybody have suggestions on good Libertarian radio programs? I find myself feeling very fed up with I listen to Garrison on 93.1; he's very much a Neocon and doesn't tend to give Ron Paul a fair (in my opinion) discussion of the issues. It seems like he engages his logical brain when it comes to financial issues, but at soon as he starts talking about Ron Paul's foreign policy, you start hearing words like "kookey", "dangerous", and "liberal" instead of debating the issues with a Ron Paul supporter.

I've listened to Neil Boortz out of Atlanta:
    http://streaming.boortz.com/_players/coxradio/index.php?callsign=BOORTZ
    Even though he's not a fan of Ron Paul, he is a Libertarian 95% of the time; please let me know if you have any other suggestions!
    Thanks,
    Chuck

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    INGO,

Does anybody have suggestions on good Libertarian radio programs? I find myself feeling very fed up with I listen to Garrison on 93.1; he's very much a Neocon and doesn't tend to give Ron Paul a fair (in my opinion) discussion of the issues. It seems like he engages his logical brain when it comes to financial issues, but at soon as he starts talking about Ron Paul's foreign policy, you start hearing words like "kookey", "dangerous", and "liberal" instead of debating the issues with a Ron Paul supporter.

I've listened to Neil Boortz out of Atlanta:
    http://streaming.boortz.com/_players/coxradio/index.php?callsign=BOORTZ
    Even though he's not a fan of Ron Paul, he is a Libertarian 95% of the time; please let me know if you have any other suggestions!
    Thanks,
    Chuck

Mike Church on XM/Sirius channel 125, 6am-9am M-F. I've said it before, he blows my freakin' mind (which is a good thing!).

mikechurch.com - The Official Site of Infamous Talk Show Host Mike - The KingDude - Church

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Sirius/XM is the way to go. I agree on Mike Church in the morning. My second favorite then is Mark Levin in the evenings.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Levin and Wilkow say some great things but come election day, they're shills for the republican establishment.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Listen to her:

"Libertarianism is mostly a superstition." - Helen Keller
    I do what I want, you do what you want, and all the other unlucky muggerflockers are just out of luck.

Top Bottom