• ...and so much more!
  • Bowman78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    Camby
    remington ammo

i run the bulk remington golden bullet HP is my mkii and my 10/22 never a failure in the 10/22 and only a small number of jams on my mkii............. i like the remimgton becuase it appears to have a copper looking plating that seems to aid in fuctioning and accuracy is good....... just curious if this is the ammo everyone else has issues with?????

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I jumped to the end, but mine has had only Federal 550 rnd bulk pack through it, (I'd say over 8,000 rounds by now) and really hasn't experienced any problems. (maybe 2 or 3 FTF per box, maximum.

jtull01

Plinker
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    NWI
    Ammo

Ok I have about 300 rounds of Cci Min Mags through my GSGS1911. I hd a half dozen FTE, and FTF.
    I switched to some Federal Champion Bulk LR from Cabella's. About 100 rounds with 1 or 2 malfunctions Failed to load or eject. Tried to reload those bullets and they worked next time around.
    My 1911 .22 may be just a bit tight yet, so no big deal.
    Great fun shooter.
    :patriot:

Rick60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Bloomington
    Ammo gsg1911 .22

Due to the ammo shortage I have only run...Remington thunderbolts,aguila super extras and centurion,through my pistol...900 rounds and have had 2 failure to fire from the Remington's ... All are 38 or 40 grain.... I love this pistol! Also check out CW Accesories for good value upgrades... Happy shooting.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Mine still doesn't run well with any ammo I've tried. I've fired (successfully) less than 1000 rounds.

It wouldn't function at all until we polished the chamber. It's much, much better than it was, but I still have several failures to extract and failures to go into battery each time I try to fire a few magazines full.

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    My buddy had a few ftf when he was shooting mine, i was watching him and he was limp wristin it. After i told him to hold it like the real thing , it was a ok. we were shooting cci stingers and aquilla sss. Neither are really recommended but they feed fine.

Top Bottom