• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Txlur

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    NWI
    Those of you who own both the 200 and 600 lumen models.. could we get a few night time beam shots? I don't think the 600 will be that much brighter (meaning: necessary) as gains are exponential.. but I'm still curious. Also curious about the tint.

Pretty please!

I love torches.

theledwarehouse

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    Vicksburg, MI
    Those of you who own both the 200 and 600 lumen models.. could we get a few night time beam shots? I don't think the 600 will be that much brighter (meaning: necessary) as gains are exponential.. but I'm still curious. Also curious about the tint.

Pretty please!

I love torches.

Don't have any shots handy, but the beam is wider in the 650 lumen versions. Still throws well, just a little wider beam. Cost between the two isn't that different, so I would go with the 650 lumen version.

theledwarehouse

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    Vicksburg, MI
    I love my malkoff drop-ins. This may be the answer for me as well. As a combo, how well does the elez/p6 work with the fab mount that they offer?

Fab = FSB even. I think the model is 1500 something.

Its a great mount. A little tricky to install, but the polymer they use has fibers ingrained, so it's really solid. Get a clamp or two to hold the mount in place while you put the screws in, this will make installing it much easier.

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana

Pretty please!

I love torches.

not my photos, found on candlepower forum

top is 235 lumen 3 cell Elzetta ZFL-M60 and the bottom is the 900 lumen Elzetta Charlie

theledwarehouse

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    Vicksburg, MI
    Just an elzetta update..... They now have a new single cell version of their lights coming out. They are called the Alpha and our price will be $142.50 on most of them before INGO discount.

I'll post a link shortly once we get them on our site.

Top Bottom